Where's Yoongi?

Yoongi road into the school parking lot with Taehyung on the back of his motorcycle. As the two rolled up and met with their friends in the school parking lot. they all walk onto the school campus. It had been 3 months since they started college. The boys hardly saw each other because they all work in different departments. It was only when they got to school and got off campus did they really get to see each other. If Namjoon and Yoongi weren't working on homework and songwriting, then Hoseok and Jimin were stuck practicing dance routines. Jin was always perfecting and making new dishes while Taehyung and Jungkook eighter film or took pictures. They all love spending time with each other but Namjoon and Yoongi were getting more suspicious of Rose. They've often caught her looking at Yoongi like she was going to kill him in his sleep or something but they never told anyone about it.

(Yoongi pov)

I walk down the music department hallway. I was late for class because I forgot my notebook. As I walk down the hall I felt eyes on me but I kept walking. "Hey, where are you going?" I look behind me and saw a guy wearing a mask.

I knew I was being followed. I said. the chuckled softly. So, who are you and what the f*ck do you want? I ask. Who sent you?

"Your father and someone else but you'll find out about her later." my eyes widen realizing who it was. "Oppss...looks like I said too much but that doesn't even matter cause in just a few seconds you'll be unconscious." He was right. Even though I don't sound or look like it, I felt lightheaded and weak. I couldn't breathe as easy anymore and my heart rate started to increase. I felt dizzy, I couldn't walk anymore, I gave up and just let the feeling of tiredness overtake me.

(Timeskip)

(Taehyung pov)

I met up with the rest of the group in the parking lot after all our classes. We all finally had some time off but...something was wrong.

"TaeTae are you okay? You look sad, you too Jinnie." Jimin said. Everyone turned their attention to us.

I can't find Yoongi. I said softly. I waited outside the music department for 45 minutes. I even tried calling and texting him but no reply. I said feeling myself on the brink of tears.

" I can't find my Nam-" before Jin hyung could finish his sentence we saw Namjoon running up to us. "JOONIE!" Jin yells excitedly before hugging  Namjoon tightly.

"Sorry, baby if I scared you. It's okay, it's okay." Namjoon said caressing Jin hyung's back.

Namjoon, where's Yoongi? I ask. Namjoon pulled away from Jin and look at me seriously.

"Taehyung we need to talk...we all need to talk," he said. "It's about Rose."

The end is near...