Confronting Mr.Min

A few days went by and everything was back to normal. Taehyung moved into there small studio apartment alone with Yoongi. 2 very important things were coming up very quickly. 1. Finals, the boys would be graduating soon and 2. Mr.Min's court date. The boy's study hard every day but the court date was drawing close.

(Court date)

It was finally time to go to court. Taehyung and Yoongi both got dress in a nice suit but Yoongi was struggling to tie his tie. "How the f*ck do people do this sh*t?" he asks frustrated making Taehyung giggle. He walks over to his troubled boyfriend and took the tie out of his hands and began to tie it perfectly. " This is one of the many reasons why I need you, bae," Yoongi said garbing on to Taehyung's hips and placing a kiss on his forehead making him giggle.

"You act like it's hard," Taehyung said.

"It is!" Yoongi whined. Taehyung just smiled and kiss his boyfriend's pouty lips gently. But, Yoongi wanted to taste more of Taehyung's strawberry lips. He cups Taehyungs face and started to make out with him. He licks Taehyung's bottom lip asking for entrance, which he granted. Yoongi's tongue invades his mouth. Yoongi sucks and play's with his tongue making him let out soft moans. Taehyung blush and pulled away.

"N-Not now." he pushes himself slightly away from Yoongi. "L-later. We have to go," he said making Yoongi lick his lips and smirk.

(Timeskip)

They arrived at court. Yoongi and Taehyung walk in and saw his family. Yoongi and Taehyung hugged Min-hee (Yoongi's step-mom) and Sungmi (Yoongi's little sister). The court case started not long after that. Min-hee presented the evidence that proves Mr.Min had killed Yoongi's mom and extra evidence that also proved he killed one of the butlers. Taehyung and Yoongi spoke and at the end of the day, Mr. Min was guilty for murder and kidnapping. The judge also gave Yoongi all the money in his father's bank account and the company. Whatever Yoongi wanted to do with it was up to him. So, Yoongi gave the mansion and the company to Min-hee. She was going to turn the company into a famous fashion brand. He also slipt some of the money bettewn Taehyung, himself and his friends so that they could afford college and spoil themselves some. Most of the money Yoongi kept so that he could spoil his baby Taehyung and go to college.

(Timeskip)

Taehyung and Yoongi got back to there shared apartment and flop down on their bed. "Today was so much," Taehyung said and Yoongi agreed. His dad was finally lock up and he finally avenges his mother's death. "How are you feeling?" Taehyung ask. He felt that he needed to ask after everything that just went down.

"To be honest, I feel...relieved. It's weird, I can't really explain it but that's how I feel." Yoongi said blankly. Taehyung wanted to do something that might get Yoongi to forget about everything for now and just be happy.

"Y-You wanna take a bath...w-with me?" He asks blushing. Yoongi was surprised at what Taehyung had just said but he simply smiled.

"Of course. I'll take any and every chance I get to see your hot body." Yoongi said sexually making Taheyung blush harder. Taehyung quickly got up and blotted towards the bathroom.

"I hate you." He said walking into the bathroom. Yoongi just sat up and chuckled before going into the bathroom too.

Sorry that this was such a short chap.