A Date With Yoongi

(Taehyung pov)

"Taehyung clam down." Jin hyung was trying to calm me down because today I'm going on my date with Yoongi. I've been waiting all week for this.

I can't hyung, I'm nervose. I told him.

"TaeTae you'll be fine," Jimin said. Jin and Jimin hyung were helping me get ready. Jin was helping me with my make-up and Jimin was picking out my outfit.

"Alright, Taehyung you can go get ready." I got off my bed and took my clothes from Jimin and went to the bathroom to change.

(5 mins later)

How do I look? I said walking back into my room.

"Omg, Taehyung you look so cute!" Jimin squealed.

"He's right! Yoongi will love it!" I blush slightly.

"Oh look hyung, he's blushing." They both start to coo over me. Just then the doorbell rang.

"That's your date. Go get'em tiger and remember use protection. I gave Jin hyung a playful hit on his arm for what he said before running downstairs to the door to see Yoongi right in front of me.

"Wow, you look good." I blush slightly at what he said. "Come on, let's go kitten." I got onto his motorcycle and we drove off.

(Timeskip)

(Yoongi's pov)

I took Tae to the movies. I know how scared he is of horror movies and that's why we're going to see one. "Yoongi, do we have to?" he asks already clinging to me.

I'll be right here. I reassured him. We went into the theater, took our seats and started to watch the movie.

(Timeskip)

"I hate you," Taehyung said whining and pouting. During the movie, I scared him and he screamed. Then one of the actors screamed causing him to scream and get scared again.

You have to admit it was pretty funny.

"Whatever," he said crossing his arms with that same adorable pout on his face.

"Let's go. I wanna take you somewhere else. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers before leaving the movie theaters.

(Timeskip)

I took Taehyung to the aquarium. "Wow look at all the pretty fish!" he said excitedly.

They're pretty but I can think of something way prettier. I said staring at him. His cheeks suddenly got red. I love how easy I can make him blush plus it's cute. I took him to our last and final spot. I covered his eyes and took him back to the place where my mom use to take me. I removed my hands from his eyes and showed him what I did.

(It's night time by now)

"Wow, this is beautiful!" He said as he looks around. I put golden lights all over the columns of the gazebo and candles in a circle on the floor and along the sides of the small pound. In the middle of the gazebo, I put down a picknick. "This is amazing, you didn't have to do all this," he said.

I know. Taehyung...I said softly. I told you about my past and about my mother dying. Do you remember the words she said to me? I ask. He nodded his head.

"She said, "Yoongi, I love you so much and I know that one day you'll find someone you love too. So until then follow your dreams and your heart don't let anyone or anything stop you and remember that I love you," what about it?" he asked.

I think I found the person that I love. I told him gazing into his eyes. It seemed almost unreally like the world had just stopped. Before I knew it our fingers intertwined again and our lips were touching each other. His lips fit perfectly on mine and there wasn't anything that could ruin that moment.

(Timeskip)

(Taehyung pov)

Thanks for today, Yoongi. I said as I got off of his bike and gave him his helmet.

"Anything for you, kitten." I blush lightly. There was a moment of silence. Yoongi reaches forward and grabs my hand pulling me closer to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I put my arms on his shoulders and look down at him, staring deep into my eyes. We both leaned in and connected our lips for the second time. I don't think I'll ever get over this warm and fuzzy feeling especially when he's kissing me. We both pulled away and look at each other again. "Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend?" he ask. I blush and smiled at him before nodding my head rapidly. We kiss one more time before waving goodbye.