Chpt 3. kidnapped by my mate

Start from the beginning

"Where is grandpa?" I asked as we headed downstairs

"At home"

"So, if I I'm right, this is your house, isn't?" I wondered

"You're wrong" he half smiled "Our house"

I growled out loud. This had to be a joke, but he seemed to serious about the whole thing

We got to the dining room, the table was already set, there were candles and everything, it looked so beautiful; nobody had done that for me before.

We ate in silence, enjoying every single moment; the food was delicious.

"What do you say if we know each other a little bit more?" he smiled

I couldn't help it, I nodded. I felt weird; with butterflies in my stomach when he looked at me. Damn, did he put something on the food?

"Lady's first" he pointed

"Okay" I whispered "Well, I... I live with my dad"

"I don't think I've ever meet him" he commented humorously "Not even Marcus and he's your grandfather. Does he work for the government? FBI?"

"He's not very sociable" I snapped

We remained quiet a few seconds. Damn, I felt guilty for treating him so bad, it was not my fault that he got stuck with me as a mate, thou.

"Can I ask you something?" I broke the silence

"Anything" he nodded

"Why are all my bags in this house?" I tried to sound mad

"I told you, you're staying with me now" he smirked

"No, I'm not" I gasped "When my grandpa finds out what you're doing ..."

"Actually, he brought you here" he interrupted "I'm the Alpha, if I give an order it has to be followed"

"Then you're kidnapping me!" I blurted "I can't be here"

"Why not? We're mates, you may be human but soon you'll start feeling the same as me" he assured "I bet you're already feeling it"

I looked away trying to hide my blush. The way my mouth watered when I smelled him, or the way my hands get itchy just for my desire to touch him was nothing else that a delusional state of my mind because of my thirst, I was sure.

"If you were a wolf we would be already mated" he sighed "But you're not, I have to be fair and give you time to accept it. I know most humans don't believe in our existence, and the ones that do, think we're monsters"

I looked down. He was so right about that.

"It surprised me, thou" he made a face

"What?"

"I told you I was a wolf and you passed out" he narrowed his eyes "You believed me without any proof from my part, you don't even look upset of what I am, just of me being your mate"

I kept myself in calm, he didn't know anything yet.

"I didn't eat for like 24 hours" I lied "I was weak"

"Really?" he smiled as if caught me lying

"Are you calling me a liar?" I faked indignation as my last opportunity of get away "If this is the kind of love you're offering as a mate, you can keep it"

I stood up from the table and walked toward the stairs.

I didn't even got to the corner when he pulled me back. He had his arm wrapped around my waist, crushing me against his chest, with his other hand he caressed my cheek. I felt a current trough my whole body, and didn't realize how fast my heart was beating.

"You're my mate, I'm sorry I offended you" he whispered, sending his hot breath all over my face "I love you"

My mouth watered as he bent his face towards me. I couldn't kiss him, I wouldn't.

His lips traveled from my cheek to my neck sending pulsing currents through my body, I gasped when I felt him kissing my neck, damn, it felt so good.

I didn't even realize when pulled my hand on his neck to press him against me. My throat was on fire, I was so thirsty, I knew it was dangerous and should stop him. I gasped as I felt a burning sensation on my neck.

Oh boy, stop lying to yourself Avril, you want it.

I felt the brush of his lips on mines and then he stopped, cursing under his breath.

I pulled away from his arms gasping for air and searching for my phone, the song Monster by Paramore was playing so loud that it was hurting my hears.

"Dammit" I gasped as I saw the screen

Dad calling.