Sixty

"Mmmm!!" I was inhaling hard through my nose something preventing me from crying out but also something else preventing me from seeing.

My body was swaying as I stood with my hands tied, in front of my chest.

The man had started by spanking randomly and led to using a paddle. This had caused my breathing to pick up and catch almost to the point I felt ashamed that even with my eyes shut I knew... I was probably fully erect right now.

All I could think about was how he could probably see me. See that my body was his obedient slave through this torment.

I moaned softly as he growled " There's.... Something I'm going to introduce to you baby boy. If its no good... I want you to stomp your foot against the ground. Okay?"

I hummed into the object only for something sharp to slide down my back. My legs quivered under me as I shook, a soft shriek escaped me as my whole body went cold.

What the fuck was that!?
He growled " Hmmm, you think you can take that? "

Several slapping sounds occurred as the strands licked my back and I stiffened, my body quaking practically burning under the sensation.

It wasn't a good feeling... So why did I want him to do it again.

He chuckled " Oh My God! You're leaking precum at a time like this!?"
I whimpered still trying to recover my breath.
There was practically drool everywhere with this weird gag in my mouth.

I whimpered softly and only found that he groaned quietly from wherever he was.
" Four more..." He whined.

Crack!!

I moaned

And then another.

More gasps escaped me.

The emptiness in between only made me want him to do it more.

Because with that I knew he was lost in the same trance I was.

" Light! Light!? "
The warm touch brought me back to my senses as the blindfold was tugged from my head.

He was stood mere inches away gazing into both my eyes, his arm was wrapped around my waist.

" Light!?"
I inhaled loosening his grip from me.
" Yes?"
He exhaled " Baby you were... Zoning out again."
I scoffed " Look! Its not my fault I'm not good at this! I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing except take a beating!"

He growled " Light! You weren't taking a beating. The fact you zoned out is a good thing! You went to your safe space! You know I'll keep you safe so you actually relaxed enough to kinda... Let your mind quieten and let me take care of you instead. Its a big fucking deal babe."

I blinked up at him " So... I did a good thing?"
He smirked to himself as if trying to conceal something.
" You did an amazing thing baby... Besides uh... You also did something else."

He glanced down at the floor and only now when I noticed... I'd embarrassingly made a mess all over the floor.

I hid my face in my hands.
" Oh My God...."
He chuckled " I don't know why you're complaining. I don't mind a bit of sexual excitement from my sub."

I frowned up at him. We weren't having a sexual relationship anymore. He was obviously talking about his previous flings

He cleared his throat " Especially... Because its you. I'm kinda... Turned on that you're into this..."

I bit my lip wondering to myself as I looked up into Nord's hooded eyes that... In some way... Through this... was I slowly having some new effect over him?