Maddeus: Two guards

Maddeus

" Are you kidding!? Its been two months and you're telling me I'm yet to see my god child!?"

Light giggled over the phone at me " Maddy! The baby is still in me he's not going anywhere yet and you can't see him! I still practically look the same!"

I growled " Too late bro I got you some baby toys! I got you some baby clothes! Some blankets!"
He gasped " Maddy you shouldn't have! Come on! Its still way too early."

I waved it away lying down in the back of the car.
" Nonsense. Listen to me. I'm coming to see you... and I'm bringing a few of my guards.... With me."
He giggled " Oh! Okay.." He resumed in a whisper " But you've gotta tell me which one he is okay?"

I chuckled " Sure sweet cheeks!"
I pulled out a cigarette lighting it up.

I didn't want to smoke around him for fear it might upset baby Light.

A low growl came from the front seat " Siiiir.... I must remind you.... To not smoke when in the vehicle. You may smoke. But Kayan and I do not smoke. You are putting us at risk..."

I glanced at Kayan. He was a pretty boy. Tall, pretty, quiet and mysterious a total Adonis to say the least... I hadnt exactly been honest about him to Light for fear of the judgement... But he would understand once he'd seen him.

I opened the car window and finished the remainder of my cigarette before disposing of it.

It had been nearly 7 months that I'd given up on Naiden.

He was beautiful and he was softhearted and sweet.
That didn't change how I felt about Carlen using him to annoy me.
I wasn't a child. If he wanted to use Naiden to upset me. He could quietly keep him. I wouldn't turn him in to a valuable.
Surprisingly. He kept Naiden.
I hadn't heard of him being sold elsewhere. A part of me assumed maybe he'd grown on him.

It still bothered me.
My first love.

But now I had a new crush.
He was the sweetest thing to me now.

Kayan groaned looking over at me
" Sir. We're here."

I sat up looking over my two guards.
It was a shame Kayan evidently was in love with my head Guard Rayus.

Rayus was a stern beefy guy in his early thirties. Basically everything I wasn't.
But he didn't seem to notice the way Kayan smiled a bit when listening to Rayus.

It drove me fucking crazy.

-

I got out the car with a groan and made my way towards the lobby where Light met with me.

I showered him in gifts and compliments.

He stared my guards down immediately.
" I'm gonna go out on a whim and guess you're not into buff daddy. "

I grinned whispering to him
" You know me so well. He's beautiful right? "
Light grinned raising soft brown eyebrows suggestively.

We watched my guards joke between themselves and I pursed my lips feeling rather pushed out.

Light sighed " Oooooooh. Wow."

I glared over at him " Hm?"
He sighed " Uh... He really likes your older guard doesn't he?"

My eyes widened " You too!? You can tell!?"
His soft brown eyes widened back at me " Of course! Look at the way he's acting around him like a shy fox!"

I pouted to myself.
" Should I give up again?"

Light chuckled and I couldn't help but watch him smirk as he sat back in his chair.
" If I've known you long enough Maddy you were always jealous of guys like that. Older wiser guys, beefier guys more serious and cool guys. They always get the girls and they get all the guys. "