Sixty-Two | Michael

Michael
(in Dean Winchester's body)

It's the third time you met with Michael since the older Winchester said yes to the Archangel

It's the third time you met with Michael since the older Winchester said yes to the Archangel. You were tidying the motel room when you heard wings rustling behind you. You turned around only to face him standing there in black suit and jeans, white shirt with a black tie. You didn't know what to say, moreover you had no idea why he was there. Taking a look at his eyes and facial expression, he was thinking things you never wanted to know about. You grimaced, then turned back to the kitchen counter to clean it. The next moment spent with him touching your forearm, while standing behind you and sliding the back of his fingers up on your arm, then back and stopping on your waist, snaking around it to make you turn around. You had a huge crush on Dean, but not Michael, and didn't want to share any intimate moment with him. Your noses were inches away, and suddenly, he leaned to your ear.

"You know, Dean likes you very much. He's longing after you. So you do. I can see it."

When he pulled apart and wanted to kiss you, you turned your head away.

"You are right. I'm crazy about him. But not you. So I'd never kiss Dean until you're taking over his body." you said gravelly.