Forty-Three | Benny Lafitte

Benny Lafitte

You were in Purgatory for days now, and spent every day with killing all the different types of creatures that got in front of you

You were in Purgatory for days now, and spent every day with killing all the different types of creatures that got in front of you. In this case, you were chasing a vampire, that somehow had your back stumbled to a tree trunk, and it's fingers around your neck. In the next moment, it's head was freed from it's miserable shoulders, and the unheaded body fell onto the ground. When you gazed up, you met the eyes of a stranger, that actually didn't seem to will to kill you.

"What, I receive no thank for saving your ass?" he asked.

"Sure. I won't stab you with this." you showed up your sword.

He didn't reply right after, but a small lopsided grin appeared on his face.

"What? You have nothing else to say? 'Cause if not, I'm leaving." you stated, already departing.

"That'd be a stupid move, mainly if I have something for you."

"What would that be?" You turned around to see him.

"The way out."

"You gotta be kidding."

"No, sweetheart."

And he told you that only humans could escape from Purgatory.

"And what do you want in return?"

"You to carry up my soul."

"How do I know this isn't a set up and I won't end up like your friend?"

"He was my friend. Now you are. First rule of Purgatory: you can't trust nobody."

"You just asked me to trust you."

"There're always exceptions, little girl."

You winked.

"Why would that exception be standing in front of me?"

He didn't answer, just walked closer to you, causing you to reach the same tree trunk with your back you did earlier.

"For some reason you don't have to know about, I'm not willing to put you in the ground yet." He whispered, his gaze locked with yours the whole time. Then he started stepping backwards and then turned around, looking at you questioningly.

"Are you comin' or not?"

You went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: in the evening, I watched S8E1 "We Need To Talk About Kevin" and I find Benny very likeable. (No spoilers are allowed!)