Eleven | Gabriel

Gabriel

You and Gabriel stuck into a motel room like magic

You and Gabriel stuck into a motel room like magic. You didn't find your phone, so you couldn't call Sam or Dean, and Cas seemed not to hear your prayers.

"Open it, please!"

You begged to the Archangel, who could've easily open the door, but he just smiled and every time you said something, he stepped one step closer to you.

"Why? Aren't you enjoying this, sweetheart?"

"Why would I?"

Now he was standing only a few inches away from you, and you couldn't escape, as he put his hands onto the wall behind you.

"Because we are alone, no one can see us, so you can let me--"

"No!"

You lifted your index finger, then tried to push him away from you, but his angelic powers kept him there. He lowered his head, smiling shyly.

"Come on, cupcake."

"Don't ever dare to call me--"

He quickly leaned in, locking his lips with yours. His hands wandered down from the wall, down on your shoulders to your waist, snaking around, and pulling you closer to his stomach. Your hands stayed on his chest, as you were repeating the kisses again and again.

You were the first to pull away, but he still didn't let you go.

"You can lie to me, but don't dare to lie to yourself about not enjoying it." he whispered into your right ear.