Fifty-Eight | Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam and Dean were both strongly tied up to the wall with ore handcuffs on their hands and legs

Sam and Dean were both strongly tied up to the wall with ore handcuffs on their hands and legs. They had been brutally tortured, had lost lots of blood and had been barely conscious. Later on, two demons dragged you in front of the Winchesters, making bleeding bruises all over your knees and hipbones, then dropped down onto the cold ground. What made it worse was that there was a blade stabbed into the back of your left thigh and they didn't let you pull it out.

"Sam and Dean...we can say you got into a deuce of a mess." smirked their leader and the King of Hell, Crowley.

"Let her go, you son of a bitch!" yelled Dean at him.

"Whoa, whoa, relax, kitty. Look at you. It seems it's not me who's trapped at the wall."

Crowley stepped next to you, and squatted down, putting his hands onto your cheeks.

"It's a pity to kill such a beautiful, young woman like you." he ironized.

You didn't manage to reply as blood came back and spilled out onto your cheeks. But you could at least gaze up to the boys. You saw their eyes were welled with guilt, desperation, helplessness and anger.

"Before we take the soul of this lady down into Hell, let me explain why we have to do this: first, you tortured me nearly to death and it's funny, 'cause I'm already dead. Second, well... I'm planning this for quite a long time and the third one is that you took away everything from me. Now, I'm doing the same to you."

You locked your eyes with Sam's, who was having a hard time not to cry. You two were in love with each other and were already planning to have a baby.

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

And he stabbed you in the heart with a blade. The last thing you heard was Dean yelling 'no' for long seconds. After this, Sam didn't care, he let out his teardrops and couldn't stop crying for hours after it.