Sixty-One | Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

You were washing your face and hands in the stream of Purgatory when you heard a familiar, deep voice coming from the forest, pronouncing your name

"Y/N!"

"Dean?" you asked, maimly yourself, then straightened your legs and looked around until stumbling into him with your eyes.

"Y/N..." he sighed, then walked over and wrapped his arms around you, embracing you into a tight hug. You hugged him even more, tugging your head into the crook of his neck to cover the hissing he caused you by pushing your clothes into the deep wound you got. "Damn, I thought I'd never see you again. Let me introduce you someone: Benny, this is Y/N, Y/N, this is Benny."

"Hello." he greeted you, and you nodded.

"How did you find me?" you asked.

"I killed. You okay?"

"Breathing."

"Baby, we're going home. We're gettin' outta here."

"You know, there's no way out." you stated sadly, placing your hand onto his cheek.

"There is, Benny, tell her."

"Well, Purgatory has an escape hatch somewhere. Never saw it, just heard rumors. By the way, why did you leave Dean?"

"Dude-" Dean was cut off.

"I heard, you two got into Monsterland together, but then, you just jumped. Why?"

You pulled up your jacket, revealing the wound that was stretching all over your waist and stomach.

"God, Y/N, what happened?" Dean started to worry.

"A Leviathan got me that night."

"We gotta get you out of here as soon as we can."

"Leave me here." you sighed, not looking at him.

"What?" Dean got shocked.

"I'd be just a burden for you. Leave me here, Dean. Go, get out of here." You placed your hand onto his chest.

"I won't let you down."

"Dean, please."

"I won't say it one more time: you're comin' with us."

He didn't waste the time, just kissed you on your lips. It was your second kiss together, the first one happened about a year ago, but in this, you felt more emotion, more love. You were confirmed about his will to carry you out of here.