Fifty-Six | Castiel

Castiel

Your ass got into Purgatory after Richard Roman - most likely to be called Dick Roman - exploded

Your ass got into Purgatory after Richard Roman - most likely to be called Dick Roman - exploded. You spent two years down there, killing as many monsters as you could, trying to survive. At first, when you had some time to breath and sit down, your mind always wandered to Cas. You were together for three years before the Leviathan separated you. After a while, you noticed, you we doing well without the angel, and on the day you jumped back to Earth, you didn't even think about him. One day, when you went to buy some stuff in the nearest shop, you noticed someone wearing a tan trenchcoat from the corners of your eyes, but didn't really gave it much attention.

What you didn't know about was that the individual owning that piece of clothing was your past love and he was with his brother, Gabriel who used to be your very good friend. He told Cas to turn around, because you're there. Cas's eyes at first filled with hope and light, as unlike you, he was missing you and couldn't move on. But then, his answer was just a 'that's not funny, Gabriel'.

The Archangel's next step was that he grabbed his brother's cheeks and turned his head to you.

"Who said I was joking?" asked Gabriel.