Sixty-Three | Benny Lafitte

Benny Lafitte

When you learned about Benny tracking after the members of his past nest, you didn't even hesitate to help him, though he's against it

When you learned about Benny tracking after the members of his past nest, you didn't even hesitate to help him, though he's against it. You left a message to Dean, then sank into the job. While you're going through Sorento's things what Benny took from him, you listen to Benny telling the full story about how he got into Purgatory.

"Why did you left them?" you asked.

"Because I wanted to be better. Not drinking from living, but finding another alternative to survive."

"That was the moment you changed to blood banks." you were thinking loudly. "I'm proud of you."

A lopsided smile crossed his cheeks, and when gazing back at you, he saw that you were looking at a photo. He passed by the table and stepped next to you, leaving an inch between his chest and your right shoulder. On the picture, there was a young woman.

"She was Sorento's love." Benny explained. "She died from the hands of a hunter."

Here, your stomach constricted and your muscles tightened. You knew how it sucked to lose someone you loved. And suddenly you recalled the feeling of being afraid to find the individual standing next to you dead. Benny must've noticed this as he slowly pulled the pic out of your hand and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, stroking your cheek with his hand. You wheeled round and nuzzled your head to his collar-bone, placing your arms around his massive torso, squeezing it.

"What is it, Y/N?" he asked warmly.

"I just... don't want you to get hurt." you admitted.

"I'll strive." he whispered and gave a kiss onto your head.