Thirty-Two | Lucifer

Lucifer

You were alone in the bunker, reading a book you got from Sam for your birthday

You were alone in the bunker, reading a book you got from Sam for your birthday. In the moment, you turned to the next page, a shape appeared two steps from you. When you gazed up, you faced Lucifer, who was stading there, watching you.

"Hello, Y/N." he smiled.

"You have ten seconds to get the Hell outta here." you stated as a greeting.

He didn't say anything right after it, just raised both of his eyebrows and grimaced, starting to walk.

"I thought you'd like to know why don't you sleep during nights."

"How do you know about that?" You voice softened, so did your eyes.

He started walking closer to you, and as a result, you wanted to back up, not remembering the couch to be at the back of your knees, and for that, you nearly fell onto the furniture, but the Devil prevented it by catching you at your upper arms. Your reflexes woke up and you gripped the sleeve of his shirt.

He locked your eyes, and taking advantage of the situation, his hands wandered from your arms to the middle of your back, fingertips touching your spine.

"What's your theory about my insomnia?" the tone of your voice was peaceful, yet wary and acquiescent.

He leaned to your left ear, pressing his  whole upper body to yours.

"It's not a theory. But a fact. That I fell in love with you."

"I don't understand."

"When transcendent demons - such as me - feel something about someone that they're not allowed to, the life of the individual changes in a negative way."

He pulled apart from your ear to be able to look into your eyes. You didn't want to lose the chance and leaned in to kiss him.

He allowed you to kiss him.

When it was over, he looked questioningly into your eyes.

"You need to sleep, otherwise you are gonna die."

"We'll find a way to make this work."