Fifty-Three | Jack Kline

Jack Kline

Long ago, you asked Sam, Jack and Dean to burn you if you died

Long ago, you asked Sam, Jack and Dean to burn you if you died. Maybe, you shouldn't have to paint the Devil onto the wall. Saving Jack from Lucifer caused the stop of your heart once and for all. Days later, the boys took you to the edge of a cliff, standing next to a wide river, and built a pile on it. Jack took your dead body out of the trunk of the Impala and placed you onto the top of the woods, carefully disposing your joins and your head. He gave his last kiss onto your forehead, then dropped the burning match in the middle of the setting. Watching the fire becoming larger as seconda were passing by, he recalled all the memories and experiences you shared together. You were his love and he never told you. But somehow you felt that something wasn't ordinary about him, but never made a word of it. And now, it didn't matter, how hard he was praying for anyone up there to bring you back, didn't matter how much he was furious about not telling you his feelings.

After the burial, he didn't speak a word for weeks. He didn't see the importance and the matter of it. All the words drawing circles in his head were entitled to you.