Five | Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

After Dean and Sam saved you from a creature, that they call Wendigo, you thanked them

"I can't tell how grateful I am." you said, smiling.

"This's our job." Dean stated. "I wait for you at the car." he gazed up to his little brother, then back to you and gave you a quick smile.

"Bye, Y/N."

"Bye, Dean."

You both looked after Dean's becoming-smaller-and-smaller-from-time-to-time figure, then Sam looked at you.

"Be careful, Y/N, okay?"

"Let me go with you."

"What? No, I can't..." you cut him off politely.

"Listen. There's nothing for me here. This is not your or Dean's fault, the Wendigo killed them. And I want to help you and other people, just like you do from day to day."

"I don't think that's a good idea." he said, lowering his head.

"You know everything about this job, you can teach me, and I won't let you down...ever."

Sam looked back at you, then quickly cupped your face and kissed you. It was a simple, long kiss.

When he pulled away, he touched your hands.

"I can't let you become hurt because of us. Go back to the library, find a man, and raise children. You can't have these, if you start hunting."

You wanted to disagree, but he put his index finger on your mouth.

"Goodbye!"

While he was walking towards their car, he stopped for a moment, looked back and smiled at you.