Forty-One | Jack Kline

Jack Kline

Jack had an argument with you, Dean and Sam in the morning, and in the end, Dean told him to go away and never come back

Jack had an argument with you, Dean and Sam in the morning, and in the end, Dean told him to go away and never come back. When you heard this, all your joints started to shake, unwilling to stop. Sam didn't say anything, just gave a sad facial expression to the young boy and said nothing. In the evening, you called Jack, who told you that he was in his usual place. You didn't even bother to tell the brothers where you were heading, only dropped a 'don't you dare to come after me' and left. When you reached the place Jack must've been, and you entered, you saw him sitting on a wooden bench in front of a cold wall. He didn't say anything, just gazed up to you.

"Jack, please come back. Dean didn't mean it." you begged quietly, though no one was there, except you two.

"You heard him, Y/N. And he's right." his voice sounded like he was done with the conversation. Several minutes of silence followed, until Jack broke it. "Will you tell them that I'm sorry?"

"Will you come back to us in the coming few days?"

He didn't say anything. You both knew he wouldn't.

"Would you drop your friends because of an argument. Would you drop everything we've been through? This doesn't suit you."

"It doesn't matter anymore, does it?"

After this, he walked out of the place, leaving you there.

"Jack..." but he was already gone from your sight. "...I love you."