"For how much I would enjoy that. I have my friends still unconscious and they are in pain. I need to find a way to get them back without you guys needing to owe favors to your mother." Bonnie said, getting off Kol's arms before she changed her mind about her priorities.

"Where is Klaus? Breaking things in the office?" Kol asked.

"He went looking for you with Caroline's mom." Bonnie said.

"We're back and with news!" Klaus said and quickly noticed the strange young man in his home. "Who are you?"

"Hint: The Hot Mikaelson." Kol smirked and Klaus quickly walked over to him to hug him.

"I'm glad you're alright, brother."

"Being with Caroline really made you get all softy, didn't it, brother?" Kol smirked.

"Shut off." Klaus mumbled.

"You said you had news

"You said you had news..." Elijah said to avoid another family argument.

"Yes. As you know, we went to look for Kol and instead we found mother alone. But it wasn't a complete waste of time because she was talking with the Ancestors and I was able to overhear the conversation. Mother is planning on making all of us switch to human bodies so then she can destroy all of our bodies and until she gets all of us to switch bodies she will put the original bodies in coffins, which are in different places and are clocked." Klaus said. "Meaning, I was right, like always, and Esther does have second intentions."

"What if we don't want to switch bodies?" Elijah asked.

"We don't know."

"But I bet she will do everything she can think of to make you want to be human. I'll bet she will use your wishes of having a more normal life or of having a family." Liz said.

"So... what's the plan?" Rebekah asked.

"Mother is using the state Caroline, the Rippah and the moral doppelgänger are in to make us beg for her offer, so we need to find another way to get them back. Now that Bonnie is here and Kol is apparently a witch, Davina and Danny will have more help." Klaus said.

"It's Elena. Her name is Elena. She's a person. She's not just a doppelgänger." Elijah said as Klaus rolled his eyes.

"And we all know that Stefan is more than just a Ripper. He was that, he isn't anymore." Rebekah said.

"So defensive of Stefan... Will you finally stop being a tease and once Stefan is back you'll finally end this will or won't they Teen drama crap. Because you kinda old for teen drama."

"Damon, why don't you take the Dopple-Slut to somewhere else."

"If Stefan didn't like you so much, I would be torturing you right now, you Original Bitch!" Damon said, grabbing Katherine and pulling her closer to him, feeling a bit possessive over her.

"Just ignore her. She's the Annoying Original after all."

"Katerina, I'm not thrilled to say this but if you don't stop harassing my family, I will have to punish you."

"Elijah, are you trying to tease me. Because I love Damon. You got the wrong timing." Katherine said.

"Don't you forget, Katerina. I'm a man of my word and if you keep acting like this, you'll suffer. We simply have you here because of Damon, don't test our patience. Everyone's patience has a limit." Elijah said making Katherine gulp.

"Oh my God!" Bonnie said from the sudden making everyone look at her

"Oh my God!" Bonnie said from the sudden making everyone look at her. "I think I know how to get them back."

"Bonnie, we've been trying to find a way for days and days and days. A small spell won't do the trick." Liz said. "I'm sorry, honey."

"No. We've been thinking that there needs to be a big and old spell but when I was unconscious it was simply myself in a place with my shadow self. Maybe the way to get them back is by entering in their memories. It should be important people to get in their mind, people who know them very well, their strengths and weaknesses."

"What is going on in Caroline's mind, Bonnie?" Klaus asked scared, only focusing on Caroline, completely forgetting that Stefan and Elena were in the same situation.

"Caroline, Elena and Stefan are stuck in their mind with a shadow of themselves who probably is doing the same it did to me. Making them feel more and more insecure, making them feel worthless, making them only focus on the bad things in a way that makes someone think about death." Bonnie said.

"I'll call Davina and Danny. That way, you can make someone get inside Elena's mind, one of them can make get inside Caroline's mind while the other puts someone in Stefan's mind." Elijah said.

"Okay. Elijah and Alaric should go to Elena's mind, we don't know how deep this can go. Klaus and Liz, you'll go inside Caroline's mind. Rebekah and Damon, you'll go inside Stefan's mind."

AN: Hey guys! What did you think of this chapter? What are your suggestions for the next chapter? I love to know your opinions.