together forever

Alec pulls Magnus close and with the red glow of the pentagram behind them they kiss like it is their last kiss.

When they pull apart,  Magnus slips something on alecs finger and says, "to remind you that when I get back, we will be together forever."

Magnus kisses alec one last time and steps into the glowin pentagram, the last thing he sees is a tear sliding down alecs face.

*********

Alec takes a deep breath as he opens the door to his room at the institute,  knowing it will be for the best for him to sleep there.

He lays down on the bed with a sigh, knowing it is going to be a long night.

*********

The next morning,  alec gets out of the shower and walks into his room and when he sees that someone has layed his clothes out on his bed, knowing it was izzy, reminds him of all the times Magnus had done the same thing when they has been sneaking around in the institute and he smiles to himself.

As he finishes getting dressed, there is a soft knock on the door and maryse walks in and she adjusts his tie, she says,  "it's time, sweetheart."  She says, rubbing his cheek.

He simply nods his head and follows his mom out into the hallway.

They reach the closed double doors and maryse takes alecs arm and says,  "You ready?"

"Yeah."  He says as the doors open and as they start to walk, he takes a deep breath.

When they stop, alec looks up and into the beautiful eyes of his fiance and they smile at each other as maryse hands alecs arm to Magnus with a proud smile to both of them then she takes her seat as the silent brother starts the ceremony.