double feature

"Magnus."  Alec whines as his boyfriend pulls him toward the movie theater.   "Where are we going?"

"I told we are going to see a movie."

"But which one?"

"We are going to see a double feature."

"What is it?"

"The first one is the Maltese falcon and the second one is casablanca."  Magnus says, excitedly.

Alec smiles at his boyfriend and let's himself be pulled into the lobby.

**********

As the second movie starts, alec starts to get bored. He starts playing with the rings on magnus's fingers.  Magnus pulls his hand out of alec's and turns his attention back to the movie.  He leans over and starts to kiss magnus's neck but pulls away when he doesn't get any response from magnus. He slides out of his seat and onto his knees in front of magnus.

"Alexander, what are you doing?"  Magnus whispers.

"Entertaining myself."  Alec says, innocently looking at magnus.

*******

"Wow."  Alec says, laying his forehead on magnus's. "That was amazing."

"Yes, it was."  Magnus says, still breathing hard.

"Sorry you missed the movie."

Magnus smirks at alec and says, "sex with you is so much better then any movie."  Magnus says as they hear the door of the theater open.

"I think we are about to have company."

"I think so."  Magnus says, snapping his fingers and pulling alec past the cleaning crew.

"Did you two enjoy the movies?" 

"They were fabulous."  Magnus says as him and alec walk outside.