in our bedroom?

"Ok."  Alec says to the kids while waiting on magnus.  "This is the first time we are leaving you three home alone while we go out."

"Yes, dad."  Rafeal says.

"You are in charge."  Alec tells him.

"Yes, dad."

"You two know what time your bed time is so you do not give your brother any trouble about it."  He tells the other two.

"Yes, dad."  They say not looking away from their video game.

Alec looks up when the bedroom door opens and magnus walks out.

"You look great."  Alec says, smiling at him.

"So do you."  Magnus says, kissing him.

"Gross."  Max says, looking at his parents.

Alec and magnus shake their heads then magnus takes alecs hand as they leave.

***********

"What are you two still doing up?"  Magnus asks max and magdaline when him and alec walk in.

"We didn't know it was time for bed."  Max answers.

"It is about two hours past your bed time.  Now you two get ready for bed."

"Wait a minute."  Alec says, looking around.   "Where's your brother?"

"Don't know.  We haven't seen him since his girlfriend, sara, came over."  Magdaline says as her and max leave the room.

"Surely he wouldn't be in his bedroom with her."  Alec says.

"We better go check."  Magnus says as they walk down the hallway.

They knock on Rafeals door and when they don't get an answer, they open the door and look around.

"Surely they didn't leave."  Alec says.

"No, max and magdaline would've said something about that."

"Then where are they."

"I don't know.  I guess we check the rest of the house." 

They check the rest of the house and when they meet back in the living room they still haven't found them.

"Ok."  Magnus says.  "The only room we haven't checked is our bedroom."

"They wouldn't be in our bedroom, would they."

"It's the only room we haven't checked."  Magnus says as they walk back down the hallway.

When they get to their room, they don't knock, just walk in.  Magnus magically turns on the light.

"Get out."  Rafeal says, throwing a pillow at the door.

"Not gonna happen."  Alec says.  "But, you know what is going to happen, you and sara are going to get dressed and meet us in the living room, now."

Alec and magnus walk in the living room and sit down on one of the love seats. Rafeal and a young lady walk in a few minutes later and sit on the other.

"Before we discuss anything."  Alec says.  "I think you need to call your parents."

"Do you really think that is necessary?"  Sara asks.

"Yes."  Alec and magnus both say as she takes her phone out of her pocket.

They sit in awkward silence until there is a knock on the door.

Alec answers the door and is surprised when he opens it.

"Aline, helen, what are you doing here?"

"Our daughter called and said we needed to come here."

"Ok. Come in."  Alec says as they come in.

"What's going on?"  Helen asks, looking at sara.

"It seems."  Magnus says.  "That our children are dating."

"Is that why you called us?"  Aline asks.

"No."  Alec says. "Me and magnus went out tonight and left Rafeal in charge while we were gone.  When we got home, max and magdaline were still up and we found our children in our bed."

"We wasn't doing anything."  Rafeal says, quickly.

"Rafeal."  Magnus says.  "Why don't you and sara go in the kitchen so we can talk." 

After the door closes behind them the adults sit for a moment in silence.

"What should we do?"  Helen asks.

"They are only fifteen."  Aline says.  "We can still keep them apart."

"Everyone of us in this room have had people trying to keep us apart and we all know how that worked."  Magnus says.

"So are you suggesting we do nothing?"  Alec asks.

"No.  I'm suggesting that we punish them and trust them to make sensible decisions."

"What if that doesn't work?"  Alec asks.

"Then we will deal with that if it happens."  Magnus says as they call for Rafeal and sara.