the big day again

"Are you sure you don't want to go ahead with the big wedding?"  Magnus asks, playing with alec's hair.

"I'm positive.  I just want it to be here at the loft with just a few family and friends."

"How about a big party afterwards?"

"Ok."  Alec says as magnus kisses the top  of his head.

************

"Are you ready?"  Jace asks, walking in one of the guest rooms where alec is getting dressed.

"Of course I am."

"Before we go out there I want to tell you about my gift."

"Ok."  Alec says, turning around to face his brother.

"Clary helped me become ordained and I am going to marry you and magnus.  If you want me to."

"Of course I want you to.  That is the greatest gift ever."  Alec says, hugging him.

**********

At the party magnus is talking to some guests while holding alec's hand and rubbing the inside of his wrist.

"Magnus bane."  Alec jumps at the loud voice from behind him.  "I want to meet the person that finally managed to settle you down."

Magnus raises alec's hand that is still in his.  "This is alec, my husband."

"He's a shadowhunter."

"You are very observent."

"I never thought you would get married and I for sure never thought you would marry a shadowhunter."

"Come on, dance with me."  Alec says, pulling magnus away.

"Alec, he was one of my oldest friends."

"I'm your husband, I want you to myself."

"And what would you do if you had me all to myself?"

"Take me to bed and find out."

"We have an apartment full of people."

"I don't care."  Alec says, kissing him roughly.

As they pull a part both gasping for breath, magnus says, "party's over.  Everybody out."