mentally undressing

"I can't believe what you are doing."  Alec growls at magnus while they are standing in the hallway outside the conference room at the institute.

"What am I doing?"

"This isn't the place to get into it."

"No, Alexander, you brought it up so tell me what I did."

"Fine, let's at least take it to the library."  Alec storms away with magnus following him.

"Ok, Alexander."  Magnus says, closing the library door behind them. "What did I do?"

"You were completely mentally undressing that guy in the meeting."

"No, I wasn't."

"Do you really think I don't remember the look in your eyes when you are mentally undressing someone?  It's been awhile since you gave me that look but I do remember it."

"What are you talking about?"

"How long has it been since we last held hands, how long has it been since we kissed other then a quick peck, when was the last time we made love?"

Magnus thinks for a second and says, "I don't remember."

"Exactly."   Alec says,  sitting down on the couch.  "So, I guess you seen sombody you like better than me." 

"Alexander, I could never find someone I like better than you."  He says, sitting beside him and taking his hand and holding it.  "You see these?"   He says, holding up their left hands.  "These rings mean I will never find anyone I like better then you for the rest of my life."

"You mean the rest of my life."

"No, I mean the rest of my life.  There will be no one after you."

Alec smiles softly at magnus as  a single tear falls down his cheek.  Magnus wipes it away and leans in to kiss alec softly.

**************

"I am so glad that is finally over."  Jace says as him, Maryse, izzy, clary and Simon all walk out of the conference room.

The all nod in agreement and Maryse says, "I just wish I knew what happened to alec and magnus."  She says as the all reach the library door.

"They probably skipped out because it was so boring."  Izzy says as they follow Maryse into the room.

When they all become accustomed to the dim light in the room, they all are surprised at the sight before them.

"Should we wake them?"  Simon asks, all of them looking at alec and magnus asleep on the couch in each other's arms under a thick blanket that they assumed magnus conjured with their clothes scattered on the floor.

"No."  Clary snakes as they all back out of the room.

***********

Alec slowly opens his eyes and realizes his is wrapped in his husband's arms.  He smiles then rolls over to face magnus.  He starts to kiss his face, slowly moving down his neck.

Magnus opens his eyes and says, "hi, beautiful."

"Hi, handsome."  He says, kissing him again.

While they lay in each other's arms, kissing, alec stomach rumbles. Magnus chuckles and asks, "are you hungry?"

"Starving."

"Let's go see what we can go snag from the kitchen."  Magnus says as they get up and get dressed.

**********

Alec and magnus walk into the kitchen, holding hands and are greeted by five people looking at them.

"Magnus, alec."  Maryse says after an awkward silence.   "I am very happy that you two still love each other and find each other..."  She trails off.

"Hot."  Izzy says.

"Yes."  Maryse says. "Can you please not sneek off to show your love to each other while we are hosting a clave meeting that you are both supposed to be attending."

"Sorry, mom."  Alec says, blushing.  "We were fighting."

"That's not what it looked like to us."  Jace says.

They all laugh as alec buries his head in magnus's chest to hide his dark blush.