after the alleyway

The warlock and the shadowhunter walk out of the allyway, holding hands and turn toward brooklyn and the warlocks apartment.   The walk is a quiet one but not uncomfortable.

They walk in the front door of the building and wait patiently for the elevator. Alec pulls magnus in the elevator and magnus pushes the button for the penthouse and as the doors close, alec finds himself between magnus and wall, being kissed roughly.

They stumble out of the elevator and with a flick of his wrist, the door to the apartment opens. Alec pushes magnus in and as the door closes, pushes magnus against it.

"I thought we were talking?"  Alec  says between kisses.

"Enough talking, more kissing."  Magnus says,  pulling alec in for another passionate kiss.

Alec, not having  to be told twice, pulls magnus away from the door and starts to push him towards the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes in their wake.

***********

Magnus rolls over and where he expects to find warmth,  he only finds cold sheets.  He sets up, looks at his nightstand and smiles, seeing the mug of steaming coffee.

He pulls on his pajama bottoms, walks out of the bedroom and sees alec on the terrace.

"I thought you left."

"You can't get rid of me that easily."  Alec answers, setting their coffee on the ledge and takes magnus's hand in his.

Alec pulls magnus closer and they watch the city wake up around them.