get us out of here

"Tell me why we are meeting your siblings for lunch."  Magnus asks while kissing alecs neck, sitting in a booth at takis waiting on everyone to get there.

"My sister said it was because it has been forever since she seen us."  Alec says, leaning his head over to give magnus more room to kiss.

"I'm glad we aren't any later, who knows what we would've walked up on."  Jace says, smirking as they all sit down.

After they all order, magnus very slowly rubs alecs inner thigh under the table.  Alec leans over and kisses him, putting as much desire into the kiss as he can.

"Will you two please stop."  Jace says, throwing a balled up napkin at them.

Before they pull apart,  alec whispers,  "get us out of here."

Magnus pulls his phone out of his pocket and types to cat, "get me out of this lunch, my boyfriend is too sexy for me to keep my hands off him."

About ten minutes later magnus's phone rings and he walks away to answer it.

"Sorry everyone,  that was cat, she's having an emergency at the hospital and needs our help, sorry about lunch."   Magnus says, grabbing alecs hand pulling him out of his seat.

"I don't think there was an emergency."  Simon says as they watch alec pull magnus out the door.

"Not one at the hospital anyway."  Clary laughs.