Chp 18- Jimin and Y/N(Jealous + fluff)

Start from the beginning

"You think she will be okay?" I said letting her go.

"Yes but we have to watch for the other males around her but I doubt there is any." Hobi said looking at the menu.

"Hi I'll be your waiter it's very nice to meet you all. Do you have a kitten or a hybrid?" The waiter asked.

"A kitten." Jin said.

"Ok, just to let you know we do have other hybrids here and if you feel comfortable he or she can be free to change form. We know hybrids are in danger species and we take great care to give everyone an equal place. Since it is only my manager and me your secret will be safe here. It's apart of the commitment we have here." She explained to us as if she knew we had an hybrid.

"Is it that obvious?" Joonie said shaking his head.

"Well of course I worked here my whole life." The waiter said. She was an older aged woman that seemed so understanding.

"Thank you." I said. As she walked away, the members and I were deciding if it was safe for our hybrid. After really putting some thought we decided to take a chance. Sooner or later Y/N will be exposed so we knew the consequences and chances we were taking.

"Kitten come here." I said getting her full attention she came to me quickly and jumped onto my lap.

"You can change." I said whispering to her. Suddenly she jumped off my lap and changed into human form.

"What's that smell?" She said as her ears twitch.

"It's coffee." Yoongi said.

"Can I have some?" She said eagerly.

"I suggest no, it's not good for hybrid. Hi I'm Lana." The waiter said greeting our hybrid.

"Hello!" Y/N said happily. The waiter then brought our drinks and left us to relax with each other.

Suddenly Y/N walked back to the other kittens and this other cat that was big with symmetrical colors of red and blue in his fur jumped on Y/N lap. Is that a hybrid I thought.
Suddenly the cat jumped out her lap and turned into human form I was shocked seeing a male hybrid cat.

"Guys look." I said cutting the conversation.

"That's a male?" Tae said shocked. We all knew male hybrid cats were very rare. He was korean, and from the distance we were he was very tall and slimming.

"She okay Jimin don't worry." Joonie said. I looked at Yoongi and I knew he was worried too.

Y/N POV

I started to play with the other cats. Talking to them they were all adorable and so sweet. Until this one cat came and sat on my lap. I was a bit surprised until this cat turned into hybrid form to right in front of me.

"Your a boy!" I said shocked. I can feel my owners starring. So cute I thought.

"Well of course." He said smiling.

"I never met another cat that was a male hybrid." I said touching his tail that was wrapping around my ankle.

"Ah let's not touch that I'm a bit sensitive." He said blushing.

"Sorry I can't control my tail sometimes." He added giggling looking down.

Jimin POV

"Oh no he's wrapping his tail around her." I said jimin up to go get her. When hybrids tails wrap around a potential mate it means there aroused.

"Y/N come here." I said as she got up standing next to me holding my hand. Suddenly this male hybrid stood up about 6'4.

"Wow your tall." Y/N said.

"Can I touch your ears!?" She asked. He put his head down enough for her to reach him. I couldn't believe this. I wanted to pick her up and just keep her safe. I turned to see the other members were behind me ready to protect Y/N.

"Oh I see you met my son." The waiter said standing next to the tall hybrid.

"Your son?" Kookie said.

"Yes my son, he won't cause any harm I promise you." She said. Suddenly the male hybrid hand reached out and started to hold his tail. He was definitely aroused I can't have this happen I thought.

"Are you?" Jin asked breaking me out of my thoughts. The lady gestured us to sit with her and let them play.

"I'm human but my husband is a hybrid." She said as we all sat at our table. No wonder she knew about our kitten I thought.

A/N POV

The rest of the time as the members talk to the waiter Jimin couldn't help but just watch Y/N. He was worried Y/N would follow her instincts and do something with this male. He can feel knots in his stomach.

"Who's jimin?" Jimin heard in the distance. I notice the male hybrid touching Y/N collar.

"Jimin is my owner!" She said happily. I didn't realize she was wearing my charm on her collar today.

"I have seven owners." She added.

"All of them are your owners?" He asked shocked.

"Yes!" She said. After Jimin heard Y/N say that he felt better knowing Y/N really did love him. After drinking more coffee with treats and having fun playing with the other kittens, games and listening to music. It was nice the members and Y/N had time to just really relax and enjoy there time with her. When the members got home Jimin still had Y/N in his hoodie and took her to sleep on his bed.

Jimin POV

"Come back and lay with me!" She said whining as she went to human form.

"Your a needy kitten." I said laughing. I picked her up and put her on my lap so she can lay on my chest.

"It's cute you get so jealous." She said suddenly.

"I'm not jealous. Wait?" I said.

"I can tell and it's cute." She said giving me a kiss as her tail rapped around my thigh.

"Go back to sleep kitten." I said rolling my eyes. She reached to give me a kiss again and went to sleep.

————————————————————
Omgod this was so FLUFFY!! My HEART BOOM BOOM !!!!