We All End Up Alone

{Song: Puppets (The First Snow) by Motionless In White}

As always the guys played another killer show. It felt weird still not being able to go all out and walk away with messed up hair and bruises but I knew that was impossible with my stomach. Claire and I walked outside to get some fresh hair when Ricky found his way over to us. He was still drenched in sweat and dried makeup but I had to admit, he was still smoking hot.

"Did you guys enjoy the show?" He threw us a sloppy grin that was undeniably perfect. Claire nodded her head so I decided to speak for her. I knew she was mad still about Aurora and I was too.

"Yeah we loved it. Good job out there." I smiled at him and noticed he was looking around. "Who are you looking for?"

He focused his attention back on us and chuckled. "Huh? Oh, I'm looking for Ora." The nickname he had given her irritated me.

"Yeah about that," he glanced at me, "since when do you have a sister?" I saw Claire glare at him from the corner of my eye. He must have seen it too as he shifted and backed away from us.

"Well, it's a long story-"

"We've got plenty of time." Claire smiled smugly waiting for his answer. And just before he told us, guess who walked up? You got it; Aurora.

"Hey Ricky! Want to get something to eat?"

"Yeah sure, Ora." He quickly walked away and didn't look back.

"That fucker.." Claire whispered and I grabbed her hand.

"Let's go. I'm not wasting my time with this." We walked to the car and drove home. I held in my tears pretty well knowing the fact that my boyfriend hated me and that my child's father was keeping secrets. But when we finally got home, I filled the bath and slid down into the water to cry.

* * * * *

The boys were on their way home and Claire and I cleaned aimlessly. For what? Nothing really. Nobody was coming to stay with us this time. Chris decided he would stay with Balz and I accepted knowing that I couldn't convince him otherwise. Of course we all lived in the same town, but Chris lived further away so he usually stayed with other people.

My phone chimed and I read it as I walked down the stairs to my car. Claire called my name from the door and I looked up to see what she wanted.

"Where are you going?"

"To see Rick. Coming?" She nodded and I waited patiently for her to join me. We pulled up to his house and all the guys were standing outside with Aurora. They all had smiles on the faces and Claire and I watched. I kicked my car door shut and we walked up the steps with smiles.

"Welcome home you guys." I grinned and nudged Claire to say something. Instead, she nodded her head and walked inside. The silence was weird and Aurora raised her eyebrows. I decided to follow Claire and walked past everyone into the house. It seemed then that everyone else kicked into gear and followed us. We pulled out the alcohol and began to drink. I was drinking my water when I noticed Balz was nervously tapping his foot while watching Chris and Aurora talk, deep in conversation and I knew I shouldn't have, but I thought the worst.

The more I thought about it, the more it seemed reasonable. The way he got so happy when she was around. The way they grinned at each other when talking. It made too much sense. I stood up quickly and grabbed Balz's hand and took him into the kitchen. I motioned for Ricky to stay where he was when he started to follow. He nodded and left for the couch. Balz stared at me until I was ready to speak.

"What are you hiding?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" He stuttered. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and stood on my tiptoes. I turned his head towards Aurora and Chris and pointed my finger at them.