Halloween- Roman X Reader!DrunkText Smut

Start from the beginning

Several hours later....

Hesitantly you knocked on the door. You readjusted your skinny jeans as you waited for someone to answer. Soon the door creaked open to his mother, "Hello, how can I help you?" You gave a small smile, "Hi, Mrs. Godfrey. I'm here to see Roman." She looked you over before stepping to the side, sighing out, "He's in his room. Up the stairs." You nodded, "Thank you." She rolled her eyes as she walked toward another room, leaving you on your own. You tried to absorb everything you could as you ascended the staircase; hardly anyone ever got to see the inside of Godfrey Manor. You looked down at the floor below you as you neared the top, it was beautiful in here. A tap on your shoulder made you jump, "(Y/N), sorry I didn't get the door. I just got out of the shower. Hope my mom didn't cause to much trouble." You shook your head as you turned around to look at him. He was only wearing black jeans and white tank top, you'd never seen him without a jacket or long sleeves, "N-no, she was fine." He nodded and waved you into what you assumed was his room, "Come on..." You bit your lip as you followed him. It wasn't dirty like you thought it might be; he had clothes laying around but it wasn't bad. There was a nice queen sized bed and the windows had nice views, "Wow...your room is awesome!" He chuckled a bit as he sat down in a chair. He watched you look around his bar area and through his telescope, "Thanks." You looked over at him, noticing the giant mural on the wall of a deer.

You slowly sat in the chair across from him, "So...what did you want to see me about?" He rubbed the back of his head, "Oh, you know, just wanted to hang out. Wanna drink?" You shrugged, "Sure." He nodded and walked over to the bar, making the both of you a drink and pouring shots. You rose an eyebrow as he brought them over, "I don't want to get too drunk." He smirked, "Is there such a thing?" You laughed as you took them at the same time, "Yes there is, actually." He then handed you the drink, "Hmm, well, then we'll have to be careful." He pulled out some cards, "War?" You smiled, "Sure." The next few hours was full of the two of you playing cards and talking. He got up to make more drinks and you followed him over to the bar, "So...I never answered your text last night." You took in a deep breath, "Yeah, I noticed that." He turned towards you with to full glasses and set them down on the bar, "It's because I wasn't sure how to say what I wanted to say." You watched as he came around and stood in front of you placing his hands around you on the bar. He leaned in closer, almost whispering, "and now I do. (Y/N), you didn't need to dress like that to get my attention. You've had it since 7th grade. I just never thought you would be into me the same way." You opened your mouth to speak but no words would come out as he brought one hand to your cheek. His thumb gently rubbed along the apple of it before he kissed you. At first you were shocked but then you kissed him back, running your arms up his chest as he towered over you.

Roman ran his hand through your hair, gently massaging as he went. His other hand ran down your back, reaching to cup your butt before squeezing it slightly. You moaned into the kiss, causing him to moan in return. He picked you up and tossed you over onto the bed, crawling up on it after you. His slender, yet giant body covering your own in its shadow. He leaned down, planting kisses softly along your collar bone bone his hand reaching over to cup your breast through your shirt. You moaned and looked up into his eyes, they were just as hungry as your own. Together the two of you helped each other strip; his giant hands glided along your body, not wanting to miss an inch. The heat emanating from him only turned you on more and you could feel how wet you were, "Roman...please, take me." He chuckled quietly as he spread you legs; lifting one up onto the crook of his arm. You watched as he looked down at your sensitive area, pooling with wetness. He licked his lips before looking up at you, "Are you ready?" You nodded and before you could take in a breath he had started to fill you up. It felt amazing and soon he was buried to the hilt, "ah, fuck, (Y/N)." You moaned as he started to move; his thrusts throwing you into a plane of ecstasy that you didn't now even existed, "Roman..." You could barely manage to whisper. All of your senses were honed in on him. The expressions on his face, the way his muscles contracted as the two of you moved and the feeling of your walls surrounding his huge cock as it pumped deep inside.

Soon you could feel yourself nearing the peak and all you could do was grip onto his shoulders harder than ever, your body lifting up off the mattress as you came. Roman couldn't help but come from how tight you got but he quickly pulled out; his seed falling onto the bed. Sweaty and panting he got up and grabbed an old shirt lying around. He cleaned the cum off the bed and then wiped you clean. He tossed the shirt across the room before climbing back into bed next to you. He pulled the covers up and wrapped his arms around you, "Let's get some sleep." He kissed the back of your head as you snuggled into him, "Goodnight, babe."