Suitors- Otto

(Otto is a character portrayed in the movie, Victoria. It's about a love triangle and is really good. If you ever get the chance to watch it you should!)

         Imagine attending a party with your chaperone drinking to much and ends up not paying as much attention as they should. A gentleman starts to take advantage of the situation, trying to touch  your arm and shoulder making you uncomfortable as you try to avoid his advances. Otto, a lieutenant who is a suitor you quite favor, sees you are in distress and excuses himself from his sisters company; coming to your rescue.

          He nods briefly at the gentleman, giving you a small smile as he spoke, "Good afternoon, Miss

          He nods briefly at the gentleman, giving you a small smile as he spoke, "Good afternoon, Miss. (L/N). I was wondering if you would honor me by joining me for this dance set?" Otto politely offers his hand out for you to take awaiting your answer. Before you can say anything the gentleman steps in between the two of you, "I'm sorry sir, but Miss. (L/N) is otherwise engaged." You look taken aback and try to hide the distaste in your words, "Pardon me, but unless you were going to ask me to join you for a dance, I feel I am obliged to accept the Lieutenant's  invitation." The suitor clenched his jaw and bowed towards you, "It was a pleasure meeting you." You gave him a brief yet polite smile, "Yes it was nice to meet you as well." Looking back at Otto, you take his hand, "I would rather enjoy a dance." Otto smirks as he walks you to the floor, "How full is your dance card this evening, Miss. (L/N)?" You smile as you prepare for the start of the dance, "I'm afraid, Lieutenant, that it's quite open." He nods a twinkle in his eye as he whispers, "Then, (Y/N), I'm afraid I'll have to remedy that."