Scars-Bill

This is a request for BillyBoySkarsgard

Sorry about the wait hun, I really need to get back on top of things.

Warning: This story briefly mentions abuse by beatings and instrumentation. It also contains sex.

     You and Bill had been dating for over a year now, but you still couldn't stand to let him see you naked. You always wore nightgowns when in bed and shirts when swimming; always made love with the lights off. There comes a time however, when excuses don't cut it anymore, "Babe, you know I love you. I'm not going to think you're ugly. I think you're beautiful." You sighed as he followed into the kitchen, your previous make out session ruined by his attempt to remove your shirt with the light on. Tossing the trash you had carried in here into the garbage can you answered, "Bill, I'm just not ready." He threw his hands up in exaggeration, "What's to be ready for...you've seen me naked. I'm the ugly one, remember?"

    Rolling your eyes  you gulped, "Fine. I'll tell you why I don't want you to see me...." He licked his lips, nervous now that he was getting what he wanted. You walked over to him slowly, "My ex, the fucking asshole, used to come home late at night. Drunk out of his mind." You looked down at yourself as you began to take your shirt off, "Not only would he beat me with his fists, he also would burn me with his cigarettes. Once he even cut me with a small kitchen knife." Along your chest, stomach and sides the scars from several years ago could be seen. Some shallow, others a little deeper. Bill's faced went through many emotions at once, but settled with concern mixed with love, "Babe, (Y/N), I am so sorry." He pulled you to him wiping a few tears that had started to fall, "I'm so sorry you went through that. I'm sorry you have to relive every moment of that when you look in the mirror. If you give me a chance, I can turn those horrible times into better memories. Memories of me loving you...all of you." You nodded into his chest, why had you been so worried? You had known deep down this is how he would have responded.

    For a few minutes the two of you stood there; his warm embrace comforting you as he planted kisses periodically on the top of you head. You opened your eyes and noticed the time, "Oh, Bill, we are going to be late to meet up with Landon!"  He pulled back a little, "Are you sure you want to go out tonight? We don't have too." You threw him a crazy look, "What are you talking about!? We've been looking forward to this all week. Let's get going." He nodded as he followed you up the stairs, reaching up to lightly spank you as you went. You shook your head as you entered the bedroom. The clothes for tonight were already picked out so it didn't take long to actually get ready. Soon the two of you were being escorted into the bar by a bodyguard.

    There waiting at the bar you could see your best friend, "I'm gonna go ahead and go say hi. You look for Landon, okay?" Bill nodded as he gave you a wink, "Got it." Within a few steps you had reached her side and tapped her shoulder. Her reaction to seeing you was always dramatic. First she would shriek in delight, then pull you into a big hug while kinda of dancing around and then she would pull back with a deep intake before spilling juicy new gossip. She did all of them, "Oh my gosh, guess who's here. I ran into him earlier." You thought about it for a minute, "Steven...the one  you have a crush on?" She blushed, "No! (Your Ex's Name)." She gave you a serious look, "Did you come with Bill, cause he was asking about you and whether you were seeing anyone." Your breath hitched at the base of your throat, "Yes, Bill's here." You hadn't told her what had happened while you had been together but she knew the relationship had not been a good one.

    After ordering your drinks you made your way back to a table were the boys usually went. Landon's hat came into view and you waved, "Hey! I missed you." He smiled as he stood up and pulled you into a hug, "I missed you, too." Landon asked your friend for a dance and of course she couldn't resist. After they were out of ear shot you told Bill the news. His grip tightened around the glass so hard you thought it might shatter. He spoke first, "Let's just enjoy our night and if we run into him. I'll handle things. You have nothing to worry about." He ran his hand along your cheek before leaning in and kissing you gently, "Finish your drink. I've got shots coming." You smiled and did just that.  Once the two shots were down he took you by the hand and led you to the dance floor. Several hours passed as the four of you swapped stories, danced and drank the night away.

     One last round of songs on the dance floor and then you would head home, at least that was the plan. Unfortunately as you and Landon danced while Bill was getting more shots, another guy came up to you, "Hey, never thought I'd see you here?" You rolled your eyes when you realized who it was, "Go away. I'm here with my boyfriend." He looked over at Landon thinking it was him, "That's alright, let's just dance. Maybe catch up later?" He reached over and wrapped his fingers around a strand of your hair, "Like, in the backseat of my car..." Landon's eyes went cold as he heard him and little did you or your ex know that Bill was fast approaching. He was close enough to hear the next sentence come out of his sick mouth, "I'd love to see my handiwork...the scars, I mean." A creepy smiled crept across his face but it didn't last long because Bill's fist made contact with his left cheek within seconds. In a flash, Bill and Landon had taken the guy down; lay into him until the bouncers separated the fight. Bill wrapped his arm around you as your ex tried to make a move forward, "Stay the fuck away from her!"

     Bill didn't let you say goodbye to your friend, the next thing you knew you were in the car heading home.  Everything had happened so fast it was like it never really happened. Sadly the bruising on Bill's knuckles, his black eye and the scrape on his cheek proved otherwise. Snapping out of your stupor you pulled him into the downstairs bathroom and began to fix him up, "Bill, are you okay. Does anything hurt. Should I take you to the hospital." He winced as you cleaned the scrape with rubbing alcohol, "No, babe. I'm fine. Are you okay?" He grabbed your hand and held it close to his chest as your eyes met. His were filled with worry. You gave him the biggest smile you could muster, "I'm fine, Bill. I didn't get hurt. His words stung, but I'm over it now." Looking down at him as he sat on the side of the bathtub you kissed his forehead, "Thank you for protecting me." He pulled you down onto his lap, "Of course. You're my life." He kissed you sweetly on the lips, "I will never hurt you, ever....I would rather die a thousand deaths than cause you harm." Taking in a deep breath you nodded, "I believe you." He smiled as he stood up, carrying you in his arms bridal style into the guest bedroom.

    Carefully and lovingly he slowly removed your clothes. He traced each scar with a delicate touch and placed a kiss upon them. Healing everything within you in just mere seconds. You had nothing to worry about ever again. This man was your protector and encouraged you to do the things you enjoyed doing. Your eyes closed as his ministrations continued down to your core where you almost buckled at the knees at how good it felt. Your hands tangled in his hair as he brought you to completion with just his fingers. Quickly you found yourself laying down on the bed, Bill naked and between your legs, "Are you ready?" You nodded, watching as he entered you. Moaning simultaneously while pleasure racked both your bodies as he thrust inside you. His pace slow, and loving. Making sure you could feel just how much he cared for you during this moment of being one. His hands roamed your body, caressing and squeezing when he reached your breasts. Your tongues danced together as you kissed passionately. Sweat formed over both of you and panting filled the air as he neared his release. Quickly he began to shake as he came. He collapsed to the side of you, wrapping his right arm around you, "I love you, so much, (Y/N)." You smiled as you looked at him, taking in his gorgeous features now covered in sweat and brilliant beautiful eyes, "I love you too."