In My Arms-Otto (smut, chubby reader)

It was the day of your wedding. As it was prearranged between your father and his, you haven't ever met him face to face. This wouldn't have bothered you so much if it had happened to be one of the boys you grew up around. This man was from a distant town and rumor had it, an Officer. Usually men like him wouldn't give you a second glance during the social season, but due to some monetary issues your father was settling a debt and regaining standing for the family. It's not like you were ugly by any means. You had stunning facial features, a kind heart and...were a bit larger than others.

Your mother had ordered a custom gown to keep up appearances until the money came through.

     It took several hours to prepare and thankfully the wind hadn't picked up as the five of you waited for his arrival

It took several hours to prepare and thankfully the wind hadn't picked up as the five of you waited for his arrival. It was you, your father and mother, plus Heidi and Vincent. Soon around the bend came several horses, some with riders and others without. Not to far behind them was a carriage; most likely carry his mother and sisters. The riders all dismounted and grouped together. Occasionally they threw glances your way, all of them seemed attractive in their own way. Sadly several were in uniform and you had no idea which one you were to marry. So you smiled politely and nodded when eye contact found its way to you. The oldest man helped the mother and daughter out of the carriage and then made his way up to your father, "Ah, Thomas. Lovely day for such festivities. The ride went without problem as well." They bowed slightly toward each other before shaking hands and introducing their respective families.

The daughter, named Tabitha, sneered slightly to her mother, "Well...she could be worse..." Biting your tongue you continued to greet them, "I'm glad to finally make your acquaintance. I hope that we can be fast friends." She smiled in return, quickly fanning herself. This allowed you to know she didn't have anything to say to you. You swallowed harshly as Mr. Vallerfort called his son forward to meet you, "Otto!" The tallest of the Officers turned. walking quickly to his side, "Father." His dad turned toward you, "Miss. White, may I introduce your fiance', Otto Vallerfort. I'm sure the two of you would like a few minutes alone before the rest arrive." The two families made their way to the back garden were everything was set up. He was extraordinarily tall with sharp handsome features. His eyes a brilliant shade of bluish-green. For a minute you forgot how to breath.

He bowed to you, a small smile forming on his pleasant lips, "Very nice to meet you, Miss. White. May I say your dress looks exquisite on you." You felt the heat of the blush as it appeared, "Why thank you, Mr. Vallerfort. I think it appropriate that since we are to be wed, you know my first name is, (Y/N)." He stood up straighter, offering you his arm as the other carriages began to arrive, "A beautiful name it is...I fear it doesn't do you justice." Again you blushed and looked down at the pathway as you walked, "No need to flatter...I'm already going to say yes." He chuckled slightly, "I meant every word." Quickly the arriving families were seated and the ceremony conducted. Otto winked at you as you recited the vows given by the priest and it fluxed you. Why was he being so flirtatious? Surely he wasn't happy to be marrying someone he had not chosen.