Music Speaks Feelings We Have No Words For- Bill

This is a Request from @BillyBoySkargard                              Hope you enjoy!!!!! 

     It had been six months. Six long months since you had begun your new music tour. Six long months since that night...when he saved you. Today, the two of you were attending a TV interview; where you were performing a new song for the first time. Your heart was heavy and anxious all at once. In the past few months, you had grown closer with your savior and had sensed he had feelings of a similar manner.

    The crowds applause as you walked out to sit next to him only served to escalate your nerves. Hiding it well behind a smile, you waved and nodded towards them as Bill stood to give you a hug. While the two of you had hung out the past weekend it seemed like forever since you had felt his touch. His long, strong arms around your frame sent sparks along your spine.  You smiled as he whispered in your ear, "Hey, you look great today. Breathe and everything will be fine." He gave  you a brief smile as the two of you took your seats and the interview began.

    The older woman smiled as she spoke, "So, today we have Bill and (Y/N) here to talk about Bill's new movie, "The Call of The Ocean." In it, (Y/N)'s, new single will be used as the main theme. Today for the first time, she has graciously offered to perform it live." The audience went wild, Bill smiling over at you, "Yes, I'm looking forward to that. The whole staff has been great at keeping it hidden." He tossed you a wink as the interviewer continued, "First, lets begin with how did the two of you meet? There is tons of speculation over the matter." You smiled despite the topic, a hand reaching up to rub the back of your neck, "Honestly... Bill and I met when I wasn't in a good place. I'm sure by now, everyone knows the first few months of the tour I was under heavy counseling and observation for suicidal anorexia."

    The crowd was suddenly a lot quieter as the topic became heavier, "We met through a common friend, Landon. At one of his parties, after about two months of living off an apple a day...I passed out from lack of energy while in the pool. Bill noticed, dived in and saved me." He reached over and grasped your hand in his as you continued, "The first words out of his mouth as I came too, were, 'Are you Okay? Do I need to call someone?'" You took in a deep breath as you remembered the look of concern in his eyes...no one had ever looked at you like that; as if they really saw you and actually cared, "No one had ever asked me that, as sincerely as he did...it sparked something in me and now here I am." The crowd clapped appreciatively. The woman smiled, "Wow, Bill why did you jump in after her?"

   He stiffened as he rubbed one of his legs, "As a whole, I think society has become untouched by one another. We no longer look at each other as human beings, all going through the same situations. Sometimes crappy, sometimes not. I personally try to live differently than everyone else...it was only natural to jump in to save her. Since then, I've come to know her as a person and a dear friend. I wouldn't ever change what I did that day." You blushed at his kind words; the interviewer continued to ask a few more questions about the new movie. The main theme of how society seemed to urge themselves towards their own death and the only way to escape was to sail out and get away from it all; only in the movie the main character found another also seeking to escape.

     The last ten minutes came around and the woman motioned for you to approach the mic that had been set up. You sat down on the stool and positioned your guitar to the right spot. Bill's eyes locked with your own as you began, "First I would just like to say, this song was written with other people in mind who went, or are going, through the same thing. It'll get better, I promise..." You started to strum away; the words flowing out of your mouth with ease...

The end was near                                                                                                                                                          And there you were                                                                                                                                            Confused in certainty                                                                                                                                                Have you never released me?                                                                                                                                   And without any doubt, I admit it                                                                                                                    Nothing is more beautiful than what you do to me                                                                                               I admit it without any doubt                                                                                                                             Nothing is more beautiful than what you do to me