Pardon Me-Roman

Imagine having gone out to the club with your friends.

          After using the restroom you headed back out to the crowded, noisy dance floor. Along the way a man wrapped his arm around your waist swinging you around to face him, pulling you up against his chest. Quickly you tried to shove yourself away from him but found yourself severely challenged in the strength area, "Look man, I don't know who you are and you need to let me go." He chuckled looking back at his friends, his breath reeking of excess alcohol, "She's feisty boys."  As you reached down behind you for your shoe and throat cleared from the bar, a young man about your age spoke, "Pardon, me but I believe the woman doesn't know you. You should let her go..." The drunk scrunched his face, gripping you tighter, "Why's that? You want her, punk?" The stranger stood up as he took another drag, walking closer and then put his cigarette out in the bottle the guy was holding, "I'm not known for asking things twice. It never turns out well for the other guy." The drunk man let you go and took a swing at your rescuer. He ducked and gave the guy a swift uppercut to the jaw followed by a gut punch. He shoved  him over a table and then straightened his coat. The drunk's friends ran over to help him up and the stranger turned towards you. His eyes filling with concern, "Are you okay?" You nodded, unable to form words. He ran his thumb down your cheek, "Good. See you around, baby-doll." He flicked out a business card and placed it under the strap of your dress. Your heart beat fast as his sexy, full lips formed a smirk and he tossed you a wink before walking out of the club like it had all been a normal night.

Bill Skarsgard Imagines *Requests Closed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें