47

~ I Really Hate You ~

Veronica

I brush his now curly hair, who knew that if he didn't use product he would have curly hair?

He lays still, his breathing back to normal and his wounds are healing.... but he hasn't woken up.

He still manages to look gorgeous, his skin still soft and perfect, he was starting to get a stubble which looked nice on him. Jeremy had shaved it explaining to me that he likes to look clean and sharp, a beard wasn't his thing.

I run my hand down him running over his chest, I bend down pressing a small kiss on his lips frowning.

We moved him back to the house and Justin comes to check on me every now and then, Kaden has been staying at the Gang house which I don't mind.

Ashley and Allen come after school, while Aunt Jessie has only come around once, I mean Austin has only been in a coma for about a week now.

I put the brush down and squeeze his hand before making my way out of the room.

"Hey, I was about to come to get you," Drake says as he smiles at me.

"What's up?" I say, he pulls me in for a hug, like every day, I sigh and hug him back.

"I brought you a milkshake, I know they are your favorite!" He says as he pulls back, I chuckle.

"Of course I want a fucking milkshake"

My smile flatters a bit but he turns around and grabs it handing it to me.

"Thanks, Drake, I really appreciate it." I sip on it slightly as I start to get sleepy.

"Actually, I'll put it in the freezer, go rest," he says rubbing my back, I nod and I give him my milkshake back.

I walk behind him and make my way up the stairs, I turn and go into Austin's room shutting the door behind me.

I slip off his hoodie leaving me in spandex and an old t-shirt.

I go and curl up in his blankets laying my head on the pillow, I burrow my head into it letting sleep take over.

---------

"Veronica..." 

"Vernoicaaa"

Someone shakes my body making me groan and turn over burrowing my face deeper into the pillow.

"Veronica you need to wake up!"

I sit up quickly and grab my head and look around.

Drake and Jenny stand there, Jenny looks down while Drake has wide eyes.

"H-He is awake"

My eyes widen and I quickly swing my feet off the bed, my balance is off a little but im wide awake now.

I run out of the room and run down the stairs almost slipping because of my socks.

I turn the corner and run down the hospital wing to the third door, I open it quickly and run into someone.

They grab my arms and I look up to see Kaden, he sighs and rubs my arms.

"He isn't talking... he hasn't said anything yet"

"I just want you to be ready..."

I nod and he lets me go.

I look up and see him, he sits up, his hair messy already, he looks around with a lost look, his eyes shining with curiosity as he looks up and sees me, my heart melts as I am frozen, I don't know what to do.

I can see his heart monitor stays the same while my heart is beating faster than ever.

"A-Austin" I whisper.

He furrows his eyebrows.

What's wrong with him? 

I walk over to him slowly, I goo over to him and place my hand on his bed and slowly move it to grab his hand, I do so and his hands are cold, freezing almost.

I grip it and confusion shines brightly in his eyes.

He opens his mouth to say something but closes it and looks away as if he is thinking on what to say.

I squeeze his hand again and he doesn't respond, his body tenses and looks up at me with furrowed eyebrows shaking his head in confusion.

"W-ww-"

My eyes widen

"W-Whoo, uh, are y-you?" He asks.

My eyes widen as my whole world stops everything.

I feel my heart stop, he lets go of my hand as I fail to look up, tears fill my eyes and my legs go weak, I hold myself up as my hands start to shake, I am now full on crying as someone grabs my hand and I pull back from them.

I over to Austin and grab his face with my hands.

"No, Austin, p-please" I whisper, he gives me a strange look and swats my hands away making me cry more.

"S-Stop" He says

I pull back and my hands go straight to my mouth.

I gasp loudly and someone grabs my shoulder again.

"Stop!" I yell my voice cracking.

I look back over at Austin one more time his eyes are wide and he steps out of the bed.

I stand there crying confused.

He grabs me and pulls me into his chest, I can't move and he hugs me harder.

Im so confused

"How could I forget the girl I love the most" He whispers perfectly making me cry more.

I push him back and hit his chest.

"I fucking hate you Austin! I hate you! What's your problem! Why are you such an asshole"

"Woah woah calm down, I just got out of a coma, are you trying to put me in another!" He says to me.

I go to punch him in the face and he grabs my wrist.

"Were you about to punch me?" He asks with a smile.

I find myself smiling through the tears.

"Yeah, before you started harassing my wrist!"

I cry more and lean into him hugging him again and he hugs me back.

"That was terrifying" I hear Jenny say.

I ignore her and continue hugging the love of my life.

"Let's leave them," Kaden says as they leave the room

I pull back and he wipes my tears with his thumbs.

"I still hate you" I whisper as he puts his head against mine holding my waist.

"No you don't" He whispers making me smile.

I pull back and peck his lips and then attack him by kissing all over his face making him laugh.

He pulls back and smiles widely at me and kisses me hard, I wrap my arms around his head enjoying every moment.

----------------------

I really want to know how you guys feel on this chapter-