43

~ Together ~

Veronica

The plan is in motion, a hard but thought out plan.

Justin zips up my dress in the back, I have to hold onto him for support when I walk because the wound is so deep.

The dress is a red satin, tight at the waist and then flares out, but it's short and very pretty.

"I'm not wearing heels," I tell him strictly.

He raises an eyebrow "So are you going to just go barefoot?" He asks

"Yup" I answer and look into the mirror.

My face is all bruised up due to being hit by Jones and Jeremy, thankfully Justin would help fix me up.

I don't wear any makeup and my hair is tied up into a tight bun with bobby pins that have small sharp knives glued to them.

I get to see him tonight, my stomach clenches, I missed him so much.

I hope we both make it out alive tonight.

"They're here," He says looking down at his phone.

I frown not ready for him to see me, I know he is not going to be happy with my face.

"You're going to get out of here alive tonight, I promise"

I grab his shoulder and hobble as I walk towards the door with him, he pulls it open as it is silent around the house, he grabs my wrists putting handcuffs around them.

"Don't be stupid" He tells me and hands me off to tall guards that I have seen around here before.

They grip my arms tightly making me uncomfortable as a scowl forms on my face.

"Walk," one says with a gruff voice, I shuffle my feet hobbling as we walk across the floor.

The cool marble floors against my feet send energy through my feet, as we make our way to the wooden door my adrenalin runs through my veins knowing about what is about to go down.

One of the guards leaves my side to go open the door, he grabs the handle as my heart races.

My body is itching to touch him, to have him hold me and say those little words.... the ones I want to say to him as well.

He twists it pulling the big old wooden door open, my chest rises and falls as I see the familiar men dressed in all black suits.

The guard pushes me roughly and I scoff.

"Fucker" I mumble as I hobble my way into the room.

My eyes search the room quickly landing on him, his eyes brighter than ever as he stares back at me, he hops out of his seat and everyone goes crazy.

"WOAH!!"

People pull out their guns pointing at him and yelling for him to sit down.

Drake holds him back as I try to make my way towards him but I am pulled back by Justin.

"Just by you trying to run toward him showed weakness, stop" He whispers in my ear.

I keep my eyes on him as he stares straight back at me, worry and concern evident on his face. He controls it, his emotions gone and the wall back up... he is in Leader mode.

That's what you need to be in

I know!

I tell my self and make my way towards the end of the table to sit across from Jones, I sit down next to Silverings, Kaden sits to my right, he reaches over and grabs my hand squeezing it tight