7

~Stalker~

Veronica

I finish applying my lipgloss and smile in the mirror, I look really good in this outfit, I walk over to my jewelry box, I open it and run my fingers over the pearls,

My moms favorite necklace, she would always tell me "Pearls make the lady"

I grab my gold necklace with the star hanging off the end, I put it on and grab my bag turning the light off in my bathroom.

I make my way downstairs and see Aunt Jessie drinking her coffee.

"Good morning sweetheart"

"Good morning" I reply with a smile, I lean over the counter as she raises an eyebrow.

"Hmm, why are you in such a good mood?" She asks 

I scoff grinning "Because today is good mood day, and you have to be in a good mood," I said snapping my finger and point at her.

She shakes her head and chuckles.

I hear a car horn and I wave.

"Bye beautiful have a good day" I call out and leave the house.

I run over to the car and slip in.

"Hey cutie, you seem happy and look hot," Ricky says checking me out

"Why thank you" I say and smile.

I pull down the car mirror and fix my hair, I part it down the middle and push it behind my ears, my long lashes making my eyes pop as I feel genuinely pretty.

"I'm guessing you're in such a good mood because of Preston?" He asks driving 

"Maybe" I mumble blushing

------------------

We walk inside as I get lots of looks like last time, he waves bye at me as I head to my locker.

I put in the combination and put my bag inside.

"Good morning beautiful" 

I turn around to see Preston and I grin, he checks me out and he smiles wider.

I guess the outfit worked

"You look amazing," He says

"Are you saying I looked terrible yesterday?" I ask smiling shutting my locker.

"Definitely not," He says chuckling.

I slip my phone in my back pocket, I feel the familiar gaze on me and I turn to see him, I feel the breath taken out of me.

He leans against the wall as he wears a white t-shirt that shows off his muscles, his hair is messy as his icy blue eyes stare into mine.

I have to physically and mentally pry my eyes off of him, I look back over at Preston as we walk to class.

"I like you, you know?" He says 

I smile "Yeah, I can tell" I giggle and lean up against him, he chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

That cold but heated glare doesn't leave us until we turn the corner.

"Hey, I will see you in next block," He says

I nod and wave and walk into Mr.Johns class.

I make my way towards the back and sit in the last seat.

Austin and Drake and James come in and of course, his eyes fall on me, I push back the feeling that bubbles up inside as he walks over to me.

He takes a seat right next to me as I keep my eyes forward ignoring the gaze once again.