44

~ This is Your Fight ~

Veronica

"This is going to go down smoothly, we all know Jeremy is going to be hiding away, but we have no clue what the place looks like..." Austin trails off and I furrow my brows.

"I know this place, I know where he is hiding" I say to him.

"Well you aren't leading us through, your already hurt" he tells me.

"No, I'm fine, I can do this" I tell him and move closer.

"Listen to me" I say to everyone.

"We have to go to his office, Jeremy's Office is on the third floor, the stairs that get there are in the next room over across from the kitchen"

"We all know that there are even more men on the other side of this door, those two body guards that brought me in are Jeremy's personal body guards so they will most likely be at the top.

They are more armed than anyone here. So what we need is for you to cover me and Austin, me Austin, Drake, and Kaden will get through the guards most likely, just cover us throughout the house"

Everyone nods in agreement.

"So you guys make your balls bigger and take bigger risks... okay??" I say .

They all nod carefully

I walk up the stairs, these stairs only lead to the balcony.

I bang my foot on each stair until one feels hallow.

I open it up and smile

Oh Justin, you smart fool.

I feel someone place a hand on my back and I look to my side and Austin looks at me.

"I want to tell you something" he says and turns me towards him.

I grab his hand with mine and he puts his other carefully on the side of my face.

"Ronnie... I love you so fucking much" He whispers,

those words themselves bring tears to my eyes.

It's been months since I have known the man in front of me, having to hate him, the need to kiss him all the time, wanting to be his and know everything about him.

His eyes shimmer.

Those eyes

"I thought I had lost you, I thought you were gone" he says leaning his forehead against mine.

"I'm pretty sure I have been in love with you ever since you punched me" he says making me laugh.

"I love you too Austin" I say, I grab his face and smash his lips onto mine.

I mean it, I mean it with everything in me.

The kiss was different from what they used to be.

We were both hungry for one another, we needed each other, but tonight this kiss was more of I missed you.

It was a kiss he savored and I did too. His lips soft and smooth, my tears mixing in between.

He pulls back and closes his eyes, he opens them back up and I see the very very small shimmer of tears in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Don't cry" I whisper, he wipes my tears and chuckles.

"I don't cry" he says.

I smile and crease his face with my hand.

All I want to do at this moment is touch every inch of him, breathe in his scent and cherish him.

"Guys, they have more people in there," Drake says as Kaden puts his ear to the door

I frown and bend down grabbing two guns, I stick on in the cloth behind my dress that Justin sewed "himself" inside.

I cock the other one and smile,

You're about to finish what the gang never could.

"Are you sure you can go along with.... this?" Kaden asks me, I raise an eyebrow indication for him to explain more.

"Killing your brother," He says slowly

"He isn't my brother, never was, never will be," I say and huff.

Austin puts a hand on my shoulder sending heat waves through my body.

I look up at him and he stares at me for a couple seconds making me cock my eyebrows.

He looks away and steps down the stair case and pulls out his own gun.

"Can you cover us?" He asks everyone.

Drake and James step up to say something to him while I turn to focus on my own gang.

"Try your hardest not to die" I say with a small smile, everyone's lips twitches as they nod there head

I bend back down on the step and grab the smoke bomb.

I get to the bottom of the stairs as everyone gets ready.

"Are you sure you can handle this Ronnie?"

I look over at Austin as worry shines in his eyes, I shrug.

"If I can deal with you I'm pretty sure this will be a breeze"

He scoffs rolling his eye as I break out into a grin.

Only you can make me smile in a situation like this.

"Okay, everyone get ready, when this door opens, all
Hell is going to be let lose" I say

Everyone nods and we stand looking at the door.

I break out into a nervous sweat as my hands start to get clammy.

Don't do this now Veronica

My anxiety rises bit by bit and my heart pounds in my chest.

This is your fight,

You will win.

Drake placed a hand on the door and step closer the smoke bomb in hand:

I latch my finger around the hoop as the door is slowly pushed open.

Win this fight!

I step in the room and unlatch the hoop.

"EVERYBODY GO" Austin yells from behind me, the smoke bomb goes off as soon as it hits the ground.

We all run in there behind the smoke as we see people get there guns aiming at random places.

I give the nod to Austin as my gun is raised.

We crouch behind a nearby table and gunshots soon start to ring out

"Go go" he says in front of me as I follow him throughout the room.

Our men cover us as we get to the door I hear a loud grunt from behind me.

I look behind me and spot one of Austin's men down.

Kaden, who is behind me, ushers me foreword as my eyes are wide.

"Keep moving" he says loudly over the gunshots.

Austin slams open the door.

And you could almost here all of our brows furrow at the sight in front of us.

Authors note: super short, I'm sorry. I have been extremely busy with sports and homework etc, so I'm sorry that I have been uploading late. I love you guys, and thanks for all the love and support!