46

So I just want to say that I am so sorry if this is a crappy chapter, I ended up crying towards the end because I have been having relationship problems, so if there is something wrong its probably because my eyesight was blurry haha. But enjoy. 

~ Because I Love You ~

Veronica

I scream and drop to my knees grabbing Austin's face in my hands.

"No no no" I whisper as tears falling down my cheek.

I feel for a pulse as he has a light one, I moved down to his wounds as he is bleeding vigorously.

"No Austin baby.." I whisper

I tug his jacket off groaning as I tug it off of him.

Where are Kaden and Jeremy!?

"Awh, stop trying little sister, you won't be able to save him" he laughs evilly

My face scrunches up as I place the jacket on his stomach and look at the bullet hole in his chest.

Tears continue to fall down my face as I put down pressure on his stomach.

"Why!? Why are you so cruel!?" I yell at him

He flinched and shakes his head at me.

"You wanna be a leader? You have to be cruel, I wanted something so I got it, I have you right where I want you" he growls

Austin's gun lays behind my leg as I carefully push it foreword.

"You killed Justin! And then you try to kill Austin? And now your own sister? What did I do to you!? What did I do to you?" I yell my anger getting the best of me.

His face turns red as I notice he keeps his hand tightly wrapped around his gun which lays at his side.

"Remember when my mom and your mom were best friends, we were best friends, I fell in love with you! I was in love with you for 13 years and you didn't care! You saw me as a brother, didn't even give me a chance to show you how much I could love and provide for you"

My eyes stay wide as the thought of him loving me more than a sister weirds me out.

"So you want to kill me?"

"I want revenge for how you made me feel" he growls as my eyes widen.

"No, how can you get revenge?"

"I will be able to take your crown off of your head, I will become leader"

"What crown?" I say smugly as I continue to put pressure down on Austin's stomach.

Hurry up Veronica

"What do you mean?" He says looking at me strangely.

"I haven't been crowned yet," I tell him.

His eyes widen as anger is written all over his face, I grab Austin's gun and raise it shooting him in the chest.

He stumbles back clutching his chest tightly.

"You bitch" He whispers

I raise my gun again as my hand shakes, do it.

Do it, Veronica.

Kill him!!!

He falls to the ground with a bang as he yells out... I shot him in the leg.

Bang!

I flinch because that wasn't my gun.

Jeremy is now lifeless as I look around not seeing anyone who could have shot him.