39

~ Model These For Me? ~

Veronica

I sit on my bed with my knee to my chest as I try my best to untie the knot on my shoe.

It finally comes in done and I quickly re-tie it.

The door burst open as Matthew runs in slamming the door behind him.

"Veronica, I need to hide," He says with wide eyes, I raise an eyebrow and hear a familiar voice,

"Where are you, you little shit!?"

I stand up and open my closet door, he rushes in and I hold my finger up to him before slamming it shut as the door swings open.

Austin steps in and his eyes run down my body and he licks his lips.

I guess tight causal clothes is a go.

"Have you seen Matthew?" He asks walking over to me, I lean against the closet door and shake my head.

He rgrabs my waist pulling me into him, I gasp and he turns us around.

His hands bring heat to my body as he stares down at me, I feel my body fill with this warmth and happiness.

He cranes his neck to get to mine, he blows on a hicky making my eyes roll back.

"You are a terrible liar darling"

He pushes me back and I hit the bed, he whips around and opens my closet door but stops.

"Woah" His face go a little red.

"What?" I ask and slide off walking over towards him, he snatches something from Matthew as his face is red as a beet.

"Um bye," Matthew says awkwardly as he runs out of my room.

I look over at Austin and my eyes widen, he holds up one of my many sexy lingerie sets.

"I think we can forget about the date and you can just model this for me," He says smirking.

I grab it from him throwing it in the closet.

I breathe heavily as I know my face is probably just as red as Matthews was.

"Awe Ronnie, no need to be embarrassed," He says and pinches my cheek.

I swat his hand away and he grabs me, I shove my head in his chest wanting the redness to go away.

"I would hope one day you would model those for me"

"Ha, who said I won't model them for someone else" I ask and look back up, his icey blue eyes turned into a darker shade.

He grabs my waist aggresivily and lifts me up, my legs imedenitly wrap around him and he shoves me against the wall.

His possessive side coming out, he leans into me closer as I tighten my grip around him.

"Let me tell you something" He whispers in my ear.

"I get what I want and I will keep it, you are mine Ronnie, mine" He growls into my ear.

"Im not an object" I whisper out.

He pulls back to meet my eyes and grabs my chin lightly.

"Your right, but you still are mine"

I glare at him as a small smile makes its way on my face.

"Put me down so your stupid ass self can get ready," I tell him, he drops me on my feet and I walk to my door, his hand comes in contact with my ass and I gasp.