20

~ Good Size ~

Veronica

I feel a weight on my stomach and slowly open my eyes and look down, Allen's arms are wrapped around my waits and Ashley has her arms wrapped around my leg and her head on Allen's arm.

I reach for my phone and take a picture and post it on my snap.

I screech loud enough for them to just hear me, there head pop up and Ashely yelps.

"What the hell," Allen says and then scoots closer then lays his head on my chest.

"Ashley where did you come from?" Allen asks with a groggy voice.

"I woke up and you guys looked so comfortable so I came and laid with you guys," She says yawning.

She sits up and I rub Allens head.

I look at the clock to see we have an hour before we have to go.

"What cup size are you?" He asks randomly.

I and Ashley burst out laughing "a C cup," I say

"Mm, good size" He mumbles

I smack his head and sits up huffing.

"We gotta go let's get ready,"  I say pushing him off of me.

"Fuck you" He groans and makes his way back over to his bed and falls on it.

I and Ashley go into the bathroom, we made sure to grab our clothes to change.

"So, why don't you date Allen? Like in real life?" She asks 

I furrow my eyebrows, we flirt a lot but I have never thought of anything more.

Allen is cute, I mean he can make girls go weak at the knees with his smile.

"I never thought about it, we have always been best friends," I say and she nods

I start to brush my teeth and then rinse.

"Can you give me two dutch braids?" I ask and she nods

She walks over to the bathtub and I sit on the ground, I scroll through my phone to see no messages from Austin and I frown, he must still be upset with me.

"So, I am so excited to meet some cute girls" She giggles and I chuckle.

"Yeah, we have some beauties," I say and she giggles again.

We talked a little about the type of girls before she was done, I stood up and did my makeup.

I did thick eyeliner and mascara, I contoured as well and put on some highlighter.

I then changed into my cute outfit I picked out last night (pic above)

I slip on my white and black Vans and spray some of my lavender perfume on me.

"Damn, are you trying to make me fall in love?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows

I roll my eye and she does a little twirl in her short black flowy dress, it has a gold thick belt around her waist and she wears gold sandals.

"How do I look?" She asks

"Beautiful," I say and she does a hair flip.

I open the door and step out, Allen stands there shirtless and I take a moment to look at his 6 pack as my eye widen.

He sends me a wink before slipping on a Nirvana shirt.

I blush, why? 

I grab my bag.