22

~Forever~

Austin

"What do you mean? You just let her walk home by herself?" I growl over the phone

"Well, I wasn't thinking and she said she needed space" Maverick sighs over the phone 

"Oh my god," I say and hang up.

I and Drake walk guessing where she could have gone

I hear a muffled scream and my insides twist, my hearts beat faster and I start to jog, I turn the corner into an alleyway.

Another scream except louder, I then full out run and see it.

My baby on her knees, warm salty tears roll down her distraught face, a white clothes stuffed in her mouth.

All I had to do was see her face to feel my heart leap and my anger rise.

I attack the man pushing him into the wall, I raise my fist and him right on his head hard, all my strength in that one punch.

I hear a small crack but I didn't stop, he went unconscious and I turn around to see Drake holding Ronnie, worry consumes me. I slip off my hoodie and hand it to her, she gratefully takes it.

She seems confused and now I know she can't see me.

I flip us around to where I am in the light, she see's me as she then starts crying more and wraps her arms around me.

I don't hesitate and pull her into me.

"Let's go, Ronnie, come on" I whisper into her hair

------

We reach my house and I see the blood dripping down her leg and I just want to wrap her up and hold her making sure no one touches her.

Matthew runs out and back in with a towel, he hands it to her and she cleans up the blood, I then scoop her up and take her into my room upstairs.

I walk into my bathroom and place her small weak body down.

I look at her, her eyes are red and swollen, her face pale and hair nappy, her makeup smeared on her face. 

I keep my calm as my heart pounds loudly. I start the bath water deciding to give her a bubble bath.

I turn around and I brush her cheek with my hand

"Do you trust me?" I whisper starring in her sad pained eyes.

She nods slowly as a couple tears fall making me frown and melt.

I reach down and remove the hoodie, I run my eyes over her body once to look for bruises and only see a couple, right now is not the time to admire it.

I will have time for that in the future, She covers her breasts looking shyly at the ground.

"Ronnie, you need to take off your underwear" I whisper, she nods slowly and I keep my eyes on her face, she throws them away and I carefully pick her up placing her in the water.

She relaxes against my touch and the soap bubble cover her.

I grab a cloth and run it over her bare back, I watch her closely as my heart swells, I hate seeing her in pain, it makes me hurt as well.

She pulls her knees up to her chest and her hand comes out, I look at her shaking hand and drop the cloth and grab her hand.

Her cold hands sending chills through me, we sit there in silence as I just watch her, her eyes are closed as she breaths slowly