11

~ He Doesn't Like This~ 

Veronica

He leaves me in the bathroom as my groins shift.

Fuck

I didn't mean for him to hear me, I thought I said it in my head, I didn't even know he was there.

I gather all my shit and put my wings on and walk out, I pull out my phone and call Lilly.

"Hey, where are you?" She asks

"I am coming, where are you guys?"

"We are at the cotton candy place, oh I see you"

I spot her and run over there, I catch the hard gaze and I look at his crystal blue eyes and look away in embarrassment.

"Hey" I look up and see Preston as he holds out some of his cotton candy.

I take some and smile, let's enjoy this night with Preston and not think about Austin

Even though you miss him touching you.

I pop it in my mouth and swallow it.

Prestons phone starts to ring and he held up his finger and walked away I frowned, I looked around to find Drake and Lilly talking making me smile along with Jenny and Ricky.

I find my eyes lingering on Austin, he looks so fucking hot, he smokes as the urge comes to take it away from him but I can't I am too embarrassed.

He looks up at me and sends me a wink, he waves his cigarette and I shake my head.

He watches me as he takes a draw from it throwing his head back and let the smoke comes out.

fuck it

I walk over there and smack it out of his hand and smash it out with my foot.

He chuckles as his eyes light up with amusement.

"You have beautiful eyes, Ronnie," He says 

I look away and nod "Thanks" I whisper

"You have okay eyes," I say

No, his eyes are fucking gorgeous

"Damn, that hurt"

I feel someone wrap their arm around my waist and I look up to see Preston.

"Sorry, It was super important"

"More important than Veronica?" Austin snaps with a glare.

"Um, let's go," I say to Preston and Austin sighs and looks away from us.

He grabs my hand and we walk to one of the booths.

"So, how have you been?" He asks looking down at me.

"I have been great, how have you been?"

"Good tired, I am super tired," He says 

"Well why are you here," I ask

"I couldn't pass up being with you," He says yawning

"We could always hang out another time," I say and rub his arm.

"Anyways I rather be around a recharged awake you," I say and he chuckles

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Yeah" I lie

"Okay, thank you so much," He says rubbing both of my arms.

"Just text me when you get home," I say and give him a small smile