15

~ Lipped Raped ~

Veronica

I walk into my bedroom after helping Aunt Jessie cook dinner.

I find a black box on my bed with a gold ribbon on top, I freeze and look around my room, I walk over to the box and lift the lid slowly.

A card is on top of a lace fabric. The card is folded in half and on the top in beautiful cursive says

Ronnie

I flip it open.

Only for my Ronnie,

Dress for perfection, we will be the main attraction ;)

I find myself smiling and put the card on my bed.

I pull out the dress and awe at the sight, it is beautiful, I place it back in the box and walk over to my closet, I place in on the top shelf and pull out my phone.

Thanks for the dress- Me

Austin- No problem darling

What did you mean by "my Ronne"?- Me

He doesn't answer making me sigh, I put my phone down on my nightstand and sigh.

I wish I was his.

I go over to my bathroom and strip out of my clothes, I start the running water and place a black fluffy towel on the railing, I step into the glass windowed shower.

I run my body under the heated water and moan is satisfaction as it relaxes my muscles.

I wash my hair and scrub my body, I hum Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Paul Anka.

"Whisper in my ear, baby" I sing

"And tell me that you love me so," I say and rinse my body, the windows were all steamed up and switch off the water

I reached for my towel but It wasn't there.

I huff and slowly open the door and quickly shut it.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I growl blushing, I know he can't see me through the steamed glass

"Well I came to see you and when I heard your beautiful voice I couldn't resist on coming in"

"Can I have my towel please"

He throws it over and I grab it and wrap it around my body, I step out as his eyes roam me closely, they turn darker and he walks over to me,

I walk back before my back is pressed against the wall. He grabs my waist and kisses my neck, he kisses the hickey sending shivers down my spine.

He cups my face and I stare into his melted blue eyes.

"I want to kiss you so bad Ronnie" He whispers

"Whats stopping you?"

His eyes light up and he doesn't hesitate, he smashes his lips onto mine and I am greeted by tingles and fireworks exploding, I get goosebumps, I wrap my arms around him and he pushes against my body so the towel won't fall.

He kisses me roughly, his tongue runs over my bottom lip and I decline, he gets irritated and runs his hand down to my back, he squeezes my bare ass making me moan and sticks his tongue in my mouth.