27

~ Dangerous Guys ~

Veronica

My foot taps on the sidewalk as Allen stands next to me

"Are you sure you can't go?" I ask, I look up into his brown eyes and he gives me a small smile filled with warmth

"I really want to baby, but I can't"

I nod slowly slightly upset that he won't be with me,

I see James pull up in his car, Austin steps out of the back seat, he comes over to us.

"Hey," Austin says shaking Allen's hand.

He doesn't look at me but grabs my bag and puts it in the car.

He grabs my face and kisses me, I kiss him back and I feel the intense eyes stare into the side of my head.

I pull back and he kisses my forehead.

"I'm only a call away"

I nod and Austin opens the door for me, I wave bye and slip in.

See I have to go all the way back to New York, I will be there for a week, Austin, James, and Drake, along with Matthew agreed to take me.

Austin slips into the car next to me and all of us go into an awkward silence.

Kaden told me I needed to come to see him, the gang is still holding up but Jeremy is trying to win over, he said to be careful because most likely South knows our moves.

"Oh yeah, we are driving there," He says simply

My mouth gapes and he shrugs.

I huff not in the mood to even talk to the annoying jack ass.

I lean my head against the window, it is 10 pm and I am tired as fuck.

I close my eyes and feel myself drifting, and I do, I drift into a deep deep sleep.

Austin

She falls asleep and ends up falling down, I catch her and move her closer to me, she lays her head on my lap wrapping her arms around my leg.

I smile down at her and rub her head softly.

"Do you think she knows it was you?" Drake asks me talking about the painting

I give him a sad smile

"No, and I think I have lost her" I whisper starring down at her,

"You are spending a whole week with her by yourself!"

"You can fix it" James buts in.

"Hey um, Austin?"

I look back at Matthew, he sits in the back all cozied up with pillows and blankets.

"Yeah?"

"Does she know I'm her nephew?" He asks quietly

"Um, no," I say quietly.

"Are we gonna tell her?"

"NO," We all say and Matthew frowns.

"She is my Aunt, like supposed to be the closest thing to my mother!" He says his face turning red.

"Matthew-"

He huffs "No, I don't want to talk about it," He says and lays his head on the window.

I sigh and her hand moves closer to my dick, my face heats.

Her hands reach it and she rubs it a little and I let out a small moan causing all attention me, next thing I know her hand is slamming down on my balls.