10

~Moan My Name~

Veronica

I slip on the high waisted pants, they have slits all the way up to the tip of my thigh. The top is a crop top with crisscrossed around my cleavage giving a show of my boobs, I then strap on the black angel wings (pic above)

"Damn look at them legs," Ricky says walking in.

"Oh shit," Lilly says and smiles.

"You look good," She says, she is dressed as a sexy nurse, her blond hair is in bouncy curls and she wears bright red lipstick.

Ricky is dressed as a cat, he wears a black shirt and black pants, I pantied on his nose and whiskers and he wears black cat ears.

I am dressed as a dark angel, my makeup is simple and my hair is wavy and full, I am in love with my hair, it is full and beautiful.

"So what is Preston dressed as?" Lilly asks as I slip on my heels.

"Um, I don't know," I say honestly.

I pul out my phone and text him

Whats your costume?- Me

Preston- I am a detective, what are you beautiful?

A dark angel lol- Me

Preston- Mm, bet you look good ;)

Preston- See you soon with the gang

I smile and look up, "So Lilly, are you going to talk to Drake?"

She blushes and sighs "I don't know, I want too but he probably won't talk to me"

I lean in to whisper to Ricky

"He is dressed as a doctor"

He bursts out laughing and I do too and he falls back on my bed.

"This is gonna be great," He says still laughing

"What?"

We don't answer her and I stare at her grinning.

"WHAT IS IT" She yells

"You will see soon honey, soon," I say.

She glares at me and puts on more lipstick, my phone buzzes and its Preston telling me they are here.

"Let's go!" I say

We stand up and make our way downstairs, my Aunt is asleep which is good, I open the front door as Austin stands there with his fist raised ready to knock.

My eyes widen, he stands there in black dress pants with a red suit, his undershirt is black with a red bowtie, he has devil horns in his messy black hair and he looks hot.

His eyes roam my body and Ricky burst out laughing.

"So I guess this is kinda like your daddy's little angel huh?" Maverick says

"Your costume fits your personality" I snark to him.

Austin smirks "I can say the same for you Ronnie"

I roll my eyes and we all walk out to the car.

I see Drake and Preston sitting in the front.

"Okay, someone is going to have to sit on someone's lap,"

"We already decided that Jenny can sit in your lap," Austin says to Maverick and he nods smiling.

"You can sit on Austin's lap," Lilly says and makes her way into the car.