13

~ I Fell ~

Veronica 

He slips his tongue in my mouth and I grip his hair tightly.

He moans into my mouth and he pulls back starring at me with his icy blue eyes.

"I love you, Ronnie"

I sit up and breathe heavily, I look around the room to see it is pitch black and dead silent.

I lean over and turn over the lamp, I touch my lips and shake my head.

Who knew, he was in my dreams

I scoff and slip out of Austins bed, I pull my hair out of its ponytail and massage my scalp, I flip it the side and open the door, I walk down the dimly lit hallway and go down the stairs, one of the guards give me a strange look and I smile.

I walk in the kitchen and go over the refrigerator.

I open it up and spot the cheesecake, I take it out to see one slice left, on the top of the box it says 

AUSTINS, DO NOT TOUCH

I roll my eyes and pull it out anyways, I grab a fork and dig in moaning.

I finish it and throw it away and put the fork in the sink.

I see feet hanging off the roof, I walk outside and see a latter, I spot Austin sitting up there with a beer in his hand.

He looks down up at me and frowns.

"Why are you up so late darling? It's 2:30 in the morning" He says 

I climb the later and sigh

"I could ask you the same thing"

I sit down next to him and look at the stars, my eyes widen at the sight, there are stars covering the night sky everywhere, they twinkle and I feel as if they could light up the whole world there were so many.

"This is beautiful" I whisper

"Its sure is," He says his eyes on me, I look at him and he quickly looks away.

"Did you dream about me?" He asks with a smirk.

"You wish, I was busy dreaming about Dylan O'Brien" I lie and think about the dream again and close my eyes.

"Sure," He says 

I wanted him to touch me but I don't at the same time. I look at him and he looks back at me, we share a heated gaze before I break it and look back at the stars.

Maybe it was a one-night thing, maybe it was a slip-up?

I remember what he told me in the bathroom as I feel myself get heated.

Stop! He is right there!

I hear him chuckle and I look at him.

"Your thinking about it aren't you?" He asks 

"About?"

"What I told you in the bathroom" He whispers

"H-How did you know?"

"You were rubbing your thighs together"

"DON'T LOOK DOWN THERE"

He puts his finger against my lips.

I Still Hate Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें