Chapter 53

"Madi, Michael. Do you guys wanna come with us?" Calum asks, bursting through the door.

"Hello to you too, Calum." Madi says with sarcasm.

"Where to?" I ask

"The ice cream shoppe, duhh." Cal says with enthusiasm

"Yeah, we'll go. Let us get dressed."

"K." Calum leaves with the biggest smile.

Madi crawls out of bed, out of my grip, and changes clothes. 

"Don't you work today?" I ask, lazily getting up myself.

"Uhm...I got fired, actually.." She says as she brushes her hair.

"Why, exactly?" I ask taking my shirt off.

"The people were stupid. I told them they were, I got fired."

"Madi," I say slipping jeans on. "You need to control your mind! You can't just tell anyone they're stupid. That's not a nice word." I make my way over to the door and to the bathroom.

I grab my brush and run it through my hair. The bristles feel amazing through my hair. I run my fingers through it, applying gel. I don't know why, but I feel the need for it to be styled today.

"I'm not nice, honey." Madi continues as I style myself.

"You used to be. Be a little nicer. Besides, you've told  yourself you wanted to be nicer." I wash away the excess gel on my hands. I wink at myself, then turn to Madi.

"I've changed. So have you. Now, come on. Let's not keep them waiting." Madi drags me downstairs to meet with the others.

"Yay! We're ready now!" Luke says as he rushes out the door.

**

"How may I help you?" Alex, Madi's old coworker, says

Everyone orders their usual, except Madi who decides to mess with him.

"I'll have a triple chocolate fudge sundae. Ooh, no. A double. No, both that either. Hmm." Madi places a finger on her chin as she pretends to think.

"Madi, please." Alex begs.

"Alright, alright. I'll have a chocolate chip milkshake, please."

"Thank you." Alex sighs. "It'll be out in just a minute."

"Thank you, Alex." Madi says as we all pay.

"No problem, Mads."

We walk our way to our usual booth and sit.

"So, Madi..Why'd you quit the game last night?" Ashton asks as our sweets come.

"Calum fucked me over." Madi glares at Cal.

"Hey, you did it first."

"True, you did." I agree with Calum

"Actually, you did, Michael." Madi says taking a sip of her milkshake.

"I don't wanna do this again."

"Aren't you to return to tour soon?" Madi asks, changing the subject.

"Uh, ye-yeah. We are." I say, voice breaking.

"How soon?" Madi quietly asks.

"I'm not sure."

"A week." Luke says.

Madi sits quite for sometime.

I don't wanna leave. I love tour, I really do, but I want to be with Madi, as well. She makes my day better. Just one touch and I'm better.

Her smile...its the best I've ever seen. Yes, Ashton's is adorable, but Madi's is the light to my darkness.

"I just got you four back..you can't leave so soon.." Madi says sliding her empty cup to the side.

"We don't wanna leave. But, we sometimes have to do things we don't want." I say placing my hand on her lower thigh.

"I don't want to say goodbye again. It's too hard." Madi leans against my arm, placing her head on my shoulder.

"Then, don't say goodbye. Say, 'see ya soon.' Or something." I lay my head on hers.

"You disappearing into air is hard to see. I don't wanna say anything that indicates your leaving." Madi must be crying, because my shirt sleeve is soon wet.

I grab hold of her hand in mine and say, "Leaving you is the  hardest thing I do."

I kiss her hand, and don't release.

Madi is my life. She's mine. I don't want to leave, ever.

★★★

Hey, guys!

1K reads! Thank you so much!

I love you!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I didn't know exactly how to end it.

What do you think about this Madchael scene?

I love you!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy! :)

With Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें