Chapter 48

I give Calum the hint to not open his mouth about anything.

"Where did you guys go?" I ask closing the door behind them.

"We went everywhere. Actually, Ashton 'had' to go see his friend. They kissed a bit, I don't think they're friends." Michael elbows Ashton. Ashton's face turns as red as an apple.

"Michael, I swear. We're just friends." Ashton says with annoyance.

"Yeah, Michael and Madi were just friends too." Calum says with a smirk, "You see where that went."

"Ashy, who was it?" I ask with a smile.

Ashton mumbles a name, none of us heard him clearly.

"Huh?"

"Asheben"

"Who?"

"Ashley!" He finally speaks lour enough.

"Awh! Ashton!" Luke says with a huge grin. "Wasn't she your first ever crush?"

"Yes, Lord! She was. My feelings faded when I became part of the band."

"Hmm, where have we heard that before?" Luke says putting a finger on his chin.

"Oh, that's right," Calum says as he and Luke point to Michael. "Michael said that about Madi back in 2011."

"Shuddup." Michael says attempting to cover their mouths with each hand.

Michael fails, Luke and Calum lick his hands.

"The point is...I don't like her anymore." Ashton says with a shrug as he opens a beer can

"Wait, hold up." I say walking to him. I take the can out of his hand and hold it up, "Since when did beer become popular in my house?"

"Since Michael bought it." Luke says.

"Luke! Shut your damn mouth!" Michael says.

"Well," I pour the alcohol down the drain, "there better not be another opened one in my house. Especially when I'm here." I take the full case out of the refrigerator, open them, and pour them down the drain.

"Madi! No!" All four of them rush to my side. They grab as many unopened ones as they can. They fastly back away.

"You know how I feel about alcohol. Especially you, Michael."

"But-but-but.."

"Hand them over." I put my hand out for them to hand one by one over.

They nod their heads so fast, it seems like they're about to fly off.

I raise an eyebrow.

They each sigh saying, "Fine." They place the cans on the counter beside me.

"Thank you." I politely smile.

After I pour them out, I throw the twenty four cans in the trash.

"Please, don't buy anymore." I say walking to the table they're sitting at.

"Madi, its my money. I'll spend it however I want." Michael says with an attitude.

"And you can start," I pick up some newspapers with houses for sale and a phone book, placing them in front of him, "by buying your own place." I smile and place a hand on my hip.

"Ooh, she told you." Calum says with a laugh.

Michael's face turns red with anger. "Shut the hell up."