Chapter 38

When we arrive to the hotel, everyone quickly scatters to their rooms. Mine being the very last one.

I slide the key through the slot, and open the door.

"Home sweet hotel." I run straight to the bed jumping on it. Its so soft and comfortable. I never want to get up.

Sadly, I have to.

"Michael Clifford!!" Luke sings as he enters my room.

"Yes, Luke Hemmings?" I say continuing to lay.

"Miss Madison Maynard will be sharing a room with you. Her flight leaves tomorrow."

Wait? Tomorrow? No, no, no. It can wait.

"Where is she?"

"She is-"

"Right here." Madi cuts Luke off, angry.

"I'll see you two later, bye.." Luke rushes out the room and closes the door behind him.

"Hey, babe. What's up?" I refuse to move. This bed is just so comfortable.

"Michael, what's the complete truth as to why you hadn't contacted me?"

"Madi, I already told you." I sit up sighing.

"It doesn't seem like it. Because," she slides her phone out of her pocket and pulls twitter up, on my page, "these say otherwise."

I take her phone and read them. They're tweets between me and my ex. The one I never told her about. Angelina.

"Madi, seriously? Angelina is my ex." I hand her phone back.

"I know. I figured that much when I read this, 'I miss you so much Michael' 'I miss you too Angelina' 'Maybe we can get together sometime' 'I'd like that' 'Good. I'll call you later?' 'Yeah.'" She scrolls her thumb to look at more. "The worst part is you contacted her first. And you didn't bother contacting me. Your girlfriend! The other three had more contact with me than you did. I should've known, though. I'm always everyone's last pick."

"Madi, its not what it seems. Angelina and I, we just want to be friends." I sigh.

"Friends with benefits? Because if so, I'm not one to stick around for that." Madi lays her phone on the nightstand for the second bed.

Guess we figured where she's sleeping.

"Madi, please. Let me tell you the complete honest truth."

"I'm listening." She shuffles around on the second bed.

"The reason I didn't contact you is because I was emotionally unstable to. I tried to, but I'd break down before I could. I was a dick to you because I was hurting. I thought if I hurt you like I'm hurt, we'd be okay. I know it was wrong. And the whole Angelina thing, it was meant to make you jealous. I'm so sorry.." I hesitate before joining her in the second bed.

She ignores me, and lies on her stomach.

I begin to massage her back and shoulders. She loosens up, and I hear her faintly sigh.

I roll her over so that now I'm hovering over her.

"Do you forgive me?" I kiss her lips. She doesn't kiss back. "Do you?"

"Yes, I forgive you." Madi kisses me, and everything becomes peaceful. "I forgive you."

Lets just say that night was more than sleep, barely any sleep at all..

★★★

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make it up to you. Updates are gonna be slow now due to school.

How've you been?

What do you think about Madi?

Is she too forgiving?

I only have 5 days left of summer :/

This means, I wont post as much. Only on the weekends maybe. I really hope you understand, and don't hate me for it.

School sucks.

I hope you liked this chapter!

I love you!!

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy! :)