Chapter 39

Madi.

Luke, Ashton, and Calum had told me about the Angelina issue. I didn't want to believe it, because knowing them, they could have made it up (assuming by the way they make up stories.) After Ashton showed me the conversation between the two, I knew it was real.

The conversation wasn't just what I read Michael. It was more..Too heartbreaking to say..

Luke had told Michael I'm leaving today, which is a complete lie. I leave tomorrow.

I look around the room and see Michael still sleeping. I easily get out of his grip, put clothes on, grab my things, and leave all without waking him up. I have my things to see if he'd really care that I left.

"Madi!" Ashton calls behind me.

I turn around and say, "Sh! Michael is still sleeping."

"Uhm, okay..but..why do you have your things? Aren't you leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes, but-"

"I told Michael that Madi is leaving today. She's making it seem as if she actually did just to see if he'd care." Luke explains, carrying a banana around.

"O-kay..Well, where are you going to hide?"

"I got a room last night. I'm gonna be in there." I shrug and feel around for the key. "Shoot, I left it in Michael's room! Ugh!" I storm off to the front desk and ask for a key to Michael's room. The stubborn old lady doesn't hand it over until I say I'm his girlfriend, which still took quite sometime. I had to prove it. And I did.

"Just, please! Will you now give me a key? I left mine in the room."

"Fine. Bring one of them back, and don't get them close to each other or any electronic device." She hands me the key, and continues typing on her computer.

I mutter a 'thank you' and return to Michael's room.

I slide the key in the slot, and it opens. I quickly grab my key. Michael starts to move around. I stay as quite as I can, and exit the room.

"Finally!" I unlock my room, leaving my stuff in it. "I'll be back." I address the boys and walk to the front desk again.

"Here you go," I say with a smile.

"Thank you." The old lady doesn't look away from her computer, and takes the key

I roll my eyes and return to my room.

"Madison! Hi!" Calum says with a smile. He's jumping up and down on the bed.

"Hello, Calum. Why the sudden interest in jumping on the bed?" I ask joining him.

"I'm really bored, and Luke and Ashton went to roam around. So, what about you and Michael?" Calum's voice becomes low and quite, like hurt, at the end of his sentence

"I'm pretty sure you don't want to know." I say giggling.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." He shrugs and smiles.

"Calum! Gross!" I hide my face in his arm. "You're such a weirdo."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." Calum moves his arm, my face lands in his lap. He laughs at the joy of this, and falls back on the bed.

"Calum Thomas Hood!" I quickly get up and smack his arm. "How dare you! I have a boyfriend!"

"I know." Calum laughs even more. He sits up, and I jump on his back. He's like my big brother. "The fuck, Madison." He tries to flip me over off him, but I'm holding tightly on.

"Nice try!" I squirm around until eventually he puts up a fight.

"So, that's how it's gonna be, huh? You wanna wrestle, we'll wrestle." He stands up on the bed and throws me off him. He starts tickling me

"Mercy! Mercy!" I say in-between laughs. "You win, you win." When I open my eyes, Calum is hovering over me, just inches away from my face. If I weren't already taken and he wasn't like my brother, I'd smack my lips on his.

"Madison, you have really pretty eyes. They're so bright and blue."

"Th-thanks." I stutter.

"Ehem," someone says from the door.

Calum quickly backs away, and I sit up...unsuccessfully because our foreheads hit.

"Ow!" We both whine in pain, rubbing our foreheads.

"Madi, I thought you were leaving today." A familiar voice says.

I tightly close my eyes and sigh. "No, I'm leaving tomorrow. Luke just said that. I guess he thought it'd make us better. I don't know."

"Then, why'd you take your things?" Michael asks stepping in the room.

"Because, I rented this room. I didn't expect to be staying with you in your room last night, but, I did." I get up and stand beside him, giving him a sweet kiss.

"I think you should tonight, too." He kisses me again with more passion. Before anything else happens, Calum throws a pillow at our heads.

"Gah! Get a room!"

"We have one." Michael smirks.

"I'm out!" Calum runs across the beds, and out the door.

"You're so mean." I say before kissing him again.

"Only when it comes to you."

★★★

Hi, guys. Sorry for the boring, stupid, lame, short update. I've been really busy today.

Who do you think Madi would be cuter with; Calum or Michael?

I think Michael (obviously. and because I'm a Michael girl!)

Anyway, I hope your day was good! Smile :D

I love you!

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy! :)